• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Help a Friend's Wedding Registry and Boost My Sales?

C
clover71199
Hi, i am fairly new, but i have a question, a friend of mine signed up for a pamp chef wed registry before i became a consultant, i want to buy from her registry, if i go online and buy say under my daughters name on my website under the registry and order, does that count for my sales or the original consultant sales ... I do not mind helping them but i could do that order and help my december sales too, if not, i will just order outside of the registry, thanks

It would go to the other consultant if you bought it through her registry.

Thanks, that is what i thought, i will buy outside the registry

You might either want to let the consultant or the bride know so they can take it off the registry.

thanks for letting me know that, i sure will, the consultant is the one i signed under

Also know that your purchase, outside the registry, will not count towards the bride's sales.

thanks, that is something to remember also

1. How does purchasing from a friend's Pampered Chef wedding registry affect my sales as a consultant?

As a consultant, any sales made through your personal website will count towards your sales total. However, if you purchase through your friend's wedding registry, the sale will be counted towards the original consultant's sales, not yours.

2. Can I still support my friend's registry without it affecting my sales as a consultant?

Yes, you can still support your friend's wedding registry by purchasing items outside of the registry. This will not affect your sales as a consultant.

3. Will purchasing through my daughter's name on my website count towards my sales or the original consultant's sales?

If you use your personal website to purchase items through your friend's wedding registry under your daughter's name, the sale will be counted towards your sales as a consultant.

4. Can I purchase items from my friend's wedding registry and still have it count towards my December sales?

Yes, any purchases made through your personal website will count towards your sales total for the month. This includes purchases made from your friend's wedding registry.

5. Is it possible to purchase from my friend's wedding registry and also help my own sales as a consultant?

Unfortunately, any purchases made through your friend's wedding registry will only count towards the original consultant's sales, not yours. If you want to help your own sales, you can purchase items outside of the registry through your personal website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJesssica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefJesssica
  • Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • PamperedchefDaly