• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Wedding Registry Question...a Customer Needs to Know.

In summary, a wedding registry is a list of desired gifts that an engaged couple creates to inform their family and friends of their gift preferences. The couple typically creates the registry at a store or online and shares the information with guests, who can then purchase items from the registry. The registry can be updated at any time before the wedding, and there may be fees associated with creating one. Most registries allow for returns or exchanges, so it's important to keep track of gift receipts and check the return policy.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Hey Everyone!

I have never had much business from the Wedding Registry, but right now I have a Registry that is alive and active! Over $400 in orders so far!

The great thing is that when the registry was created, the couple had declined to give their info, so I had no idea who they were and could do nothing to help them - but the Bride just called me looking for help. She's actually wanting to put the registry cards in her invitations (Um, and did I mention that she has a registry of over $3000 in products!!!) but PC didn't give her enough registry cards.
Does anyone know if I call PC, will they send more cards to her? I know we used to be able to order more cards, but the extras I had are gone, and I REALLY want to be able to help her out! I can't call PC until Monday now, but I just wanted to know if anyone else has had this issue, and if PC would accomadate?

Hey girl! I seem to recall someone saying that the Bride could get more by calling HO but I'm not sure 100%.

Hi there! Congratulations on your successful wedding registry! It's always exciting to see orders coming in. As for your question about the registry cards, I'm not sure if PC will send more to the bride directly, but it's definitely worth giving them a call and asking. In my experience, PC has always been very accommodating and willing to help out with these types of situations. They may also have some other suggestions for how to handle the registry cards for the invitations. Best of luck and keep us updated on how it goes!

1. What is a wedding registry?

A wedding registry is a list of desired gifts that a engaged couple creates in order to let their family and friends know what they would like to receive for their wedding.

2. How does a wedding registry work?

A couple will typically create a registry at a store or online, and then share the registry information with their guests. Guests can then purchase items from the registry, either in-store or online, and the couple will receive those items as gifts.

3. Can I add items to my wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, most stores and online registries allow you to add or remove items from your registry at any time before your wedding. It's a good idea to periodically check and update your registry as needed.

4. Are there any fees associated with creating a wedding registry?

Some stores or online registries may charge a small fee for creating a registry, but many do not. It's important to check with the specific registry you plan to use for any potential fees.

5. Can I return or exchange items from my wedding registry?

Most stores and online registries have a return or exchange policy for items purchased from a registry. It's a good idea to check the return policy before adding items to your registry, and to keep track of gift receipts in case you need to make any returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • PamperedChefDebi
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cheftiffany