• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How can I get more registry cards for my wedding invitations?

In summary, registering for wedding supplies with Pampered Chef allows you to receive high-quality, durable kitchen products with special perks such as free shipping and discounts. Creating a wedding registry is easy through their website or with the help of a consultant. You can customize your registry with specific items and quantities, and add or remove items as needed. You can also make changes to your registry after it has been created. You do not have to purchase all items at once and any remaining items will be eligible for a discount after your wedding.
cheftiffany
Ok so I just had a bride to be email me saying she needed more of the the registry cards to put in her invites as they are sending them out very soon.
Merrill doesn't sell them anymore. What are we supposed to do?
I remembered seeing an email or something didn't connect it and told the bride I didn't have any on hand but would order them and get them to her as fast as I could. I don't know what to do now. Those are pretty important.
Help Please!

Thank goodness I never throw anything away! ;)

Here is what I have from BEFORE we had the wedding registry... this might be a quick-fix in the meantime...

Attachments

• Gift Registry Card.pdf
    20.4 KB · Views: 213
  • Gift Registry Card.pdf
    20.4 KB · Views: 229
  • Gift Registry Card.pdf
    20.4 KB · Views: 221
Well HO just called me back and apparently you have to call them to get them to mail out more for you. At least I know she's going to get them. They are newly redesigned too but neither she nor I knew what that meant.
Thanks

That was silly for Merrill to pull them! I use them for business cards at wedding shows. I wish Merrill would send out a discontinuing email so we know what is going away and can stock up if we want. I would have ordered more of those and the checks!

Dear Bride-to-be,Thank you for reaching out to me about your wedding invitations and the registry cards. I completely understand how important it is to have all the necessary information included in your invitations. I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience caused by Merrill no longer selling the registry cards.Fortunately, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I have access to a variety of resources that can help you with this situation. I would be more than happy to order the registry cards for you and get them to you as quickly as possible. In the meantime, I would suggest including a note in your invitations explaining that the registry cards will be arriving separately.I want to assure you that I will do everything I can to make sure you have the registry cards in time for your invitations to be sent out. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and I look forward to helping you make it a memorable and delicious one with Pampered Chef products.

Related to How can I get more registry cards for my wedding invitations?

1. What is the benefit of registering for wedding supplies with Pampered Chef?

Registering for wedding supplies with Pampered Chef allows you to receive high-quality, durable kitchen products that will last for years to come. Plus, you can take advantage of our special wedding registry perks, such as free shipping on all registry items and a discount on any additional items you purchase after your wedding.

2. How do I create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can browse our products and add them to your registry. You can also visit one of our consultants to help you create your registry in person.

3. Can I customize my wedding registry with specific items and quantities?

Yes, you can customize your wedding registry with specific items and quantities. Our website allows you to easily add or remove items from your registry, and you can also adjust the quantities of each item as needed. Our consultants can also assist you with creating a personalized registry.

4. Can I add items to my wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add items to your wedding registry after it has been created. Simply log in to your account on our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can add additional items to your registry or make changes to existing items.

5. Do I have to purchase all of the items on my wedding registry at once?

No, you do not have to purchase all of the items on your wedding registry at once. You can purchase items as you need them or as your budget allows. Plus, any items that are not purchased by your wedding date will be eligible for a special discount for you to purchase after your wedding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • byrd1956