• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remembering Shelley: A Tribute to an Incredible Director and Friend?

In summary, Shelley Kiekhaefer, director of PC, passed away yesterday after a long illness. Her friends and family are mourning her loss.
pcchris
Silver Member
Greetings. I've been away for quite some time...I hope some of you remember me. I thought I should come here to let all of my PC friends know that my director, Shelley Kiekhaefer, passed away yesterday. I'm sure that some of you may know her. She was usually ALWAYS on stage for something or other at conference. I will miss her dearly. I just wanted to pass on the message in case some of you had known Shelley. She was an great woman, an incredible director, and an awesome friend.

Sorry for your loss. Where was Shelley from in the country?

She was from Wisconsin, Jenni. She went on lots of trips too...got to "see the world" through Pampered Chef.

I had several discussions with her over the years at National, had she been ill? I hadn't heard anything.

Nancy, I will tell you what I know. About 4 a.m. yesterday morning, a call came in from a driver reporting a body on the side of the highway. When I got home from work, I discovered that it was Shelley. A lot of speculation going on but nothing confirmed. They said there was no evidence of foul play, and an autopsy was done but nothing released yet. I will keep you updated if I hear anything.

Oh how horrible!! Condolences and prayers go out to all who knew & loved her, especially her family & close friends.

I just read this on FB and am simply stunned. I hung out with Shelley on several PC incentive trips - we had a BLAST together in Atlantis. My head is spinning...just spinning.

Sending prayers for her family and friends. I pray that they resolve this quickly.

dannyzmom said:
I just read this on FB and am simply stunned. I hung out with Shelley on several PC incentive trips - we had a BLAST together in Atlantis. My head is spinning...just spinning.

Carolyn, I saw your post on Shelly O'Leary's posting of the funeral arrangements...that's when I realized I needed to come here and post it for everyone. ((Hugs)) to you. This is a VERY difficult time for all who knew and loved Shelley. Anyone who knew Shelley knew what a special lady she was.

Oh, I am so shocked by this news and very deeply saddened. I attended N/C and she was one of my favoite speakers!

My condolances to her family and friends. They will all be in my prayers!

I'm so sorry.

So sorry....

So sorry to hear of this loss. I hope closure comes quickly and am praying for you, and for her, her family, and her Pampered Chef family.

I am so sorry. Condolences go out to everyone who's life was touched by Shelley. I am so saddened to hear this.

Thanks everyone for your kind words. The last 2 days have been kind of a blur. Still hard to believe. No details released yet...don't know if there will be.

Related to Remembering Shelley: A Tribute to an Incredible Director and Friend?

1. What is the size of the "Been Away Forever It Seems..." container?

The "Been Away Forever It Seems..." container has a size of 9 inches by 13 inches.

2. Is the "Been Away Forever It Seems..." container microwave safe?

Yes, the "Been Away Forever It Seems..." container is microwave safe. It is also dishwasher and freezer safe.

3. Can the "Been Away Forever It Seems..." container be used in the oven?

Yes, the "Been Away Forever It Seems..." container is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. What material is the "Been Away Forever It Seems..." container made of?

The "Been Away Forever It Seems..." container is made of stoneware, which is durable and heat resistant.

5. How do I clean the "Been Away Forever It Seems..." container?

The "Been Away Forever It Seems..." container can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils to prevent scratching the surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef