• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remembering Our Beloved PC Consultant | Honoring Her Legacy

In summary, if your consultant passes away, your orders will still be fulfilled by Pampered Chef and our customer service team will help you find a new consultant for future purchases. You can also still host parties and receive the same level of customer service. Your warranty will still be honored, and you can continue purchasing products through our website or with the assistance of our customer service team.
nene960
I am sad to say that one of our PC consultants and my clustermate has suddenly passed away today. She was an amazing woman and will be dearly missed. Please keep her family in your prayers during this difficult time.

So sorry...will be praying...

So sorry. prayers for you all.

How awful! Prayers being sent for all of you.

I'm so sorry for your loss - how sad.

:( I will keep them in my thoughts.

Prayers said. I'm so sorry for your loss.

What was her name so we can put a name on the prayer?

Awww.... that is so sad.

Uh, I'm really sorry to hear this. Did she by any chance have a name?

How tragic. Thoughts and prayers are with you and all of your team mates.

thoughts and prayers.

I wonder if she's withholding the name until the people who knew her can be contacted. I would imagine that there are people here who are also part of that cluster.

that would be my guess...

Praying. God bless, all!

RMDave said:
Uh, I'm really sorry to hear this. Did she by any chance have a name?

Her name is Janet Sims. She was a truly dedicated consultant for 7 years who never missed a conference, sales training, or any other special training event that was ever offered.

I'm sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to her family and friends. :(

What happens to my orders if my consultant passed away?

If your consultant has passed away, the orders you placed with them will still be fulfilled by Pampered Chef. Our customer service team will assist you in finding a new consultant to continue your Pampered Chef experience.

Can I still host a party if my consultant passed away?

Yes, you can still host a party with a new consultant. Our customer service team can help you find a new consultant in your area to host your party and provide you with the same enjoyable experience.

Will I still receive the same customer service if my consultant passed away?

Our customer service team is dedicated to providing excellent service to all of our customers, even if your consultant has passed away. Please contact us for any questions or concerns you may have.

What happens to my warranty if my consultant passed away?

Your warranty will still be honored by Pampered Chef even if your consultant has passed away. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with any warranty claims.

Can I still purchase Pampered Chef products if my consultant passed away?

Yes, you can still purchase Pampered Chef products through our website or by contacting our customer service team. They can also help you find a new consultant in your area if you prefer to purchase products through a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pcchris
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda