• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tragic Loss of a Young Life: Remembering a Teenager's Unexpected Passing"

In summary, a 15 or 16 year old boy passed away after being accidentally shot by his grandfather while visiting their ranch. The boy's mother struggled with fertility and now her 5-year-old daughter will have to deal with this tragedy. The entire family is devastated and in need of comfort and love. Many people are sending their prayers and condolences to the family, especially the grandfather who must be heartbroken. The accident was during a hunting trip and was completely unintentional. The funeral will be held tomorrow at 1pm and prayers are requested for the family during this difficult time.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
I just got a call today letting me know that the brother of one of my daughter's preschool friends passed away yesterday. He is 15 or 16 yrs old. He was visiting his grandparents at their ranch. His grandfather accidentally shot him in the back.

My friend struggled to get pregnant and keep the pregnancy once she was with child. She has 2 kids and they are 10 years or so apart. Her son and a 5 year old daughter, Bailey. I know that this accident will forever mar the makeup of Bailey's life. Their entire family is so devasted. You just never think of something like this happening to your children.

Please keep the family in your prayers. They need comfort and peace. They need to feel love, the love of God flowing out to them.

Oh, how heartbreaking! I cannot even imagine the pain this whole family must be going through.

Praying even now....

OMG how devastating! Prayers being said for them all.

OMG!:eek: How devastating!!! I"ll be sending my prayers....

Oh my...including that poor grandfather! He must be heartbroken!I've been on a call with a 15 year old boy with a gunshot wound - my patient survived but it is a call I or the paramedic with me WILL NEVER FORGET!

Lost for words...prayers for everyone...parents, sister, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousin but especially Grandpa ~ I can't imagine he is going through.:(

Ugh...how horrible! I pray that God comforts the entire family, especially Grandpa...

Oh no! I seriously don't know what to say. My heart just aches for that grandfather- and the mom, sister...everyone! Prayers- I will say lots of prayers for peace, love, grace, healing--

I'm so sorry!!!

Oh wow. That is just terrible! I will keep them all in my prayers.

Oh my, this is so tragic. I will be praying for the grandfather and the family. My heart just aches for them!

Prayers for all concerned from me and my DH. We have 15 grands, and
cannot imagine having guns around our home or grands.

Oh how awful! Keeping this family in my prayers.

Oh this just makes my heart ache. I will be praying.

Saying prayers for all of them. It's so heartbreaking.

Oh, my, I'm so sorry. The family and all those around them will be in my prayers.

My prayers will go out for this family. How heartbreaking!

I don't have words to express how very sad I am for this family! I have been so heart broken today with the Boy Souts (one of the victims looks so much like my DS who is a Boy Scout) and now to read your post. I will be praying for them that God speeds his comfort to them. We may not always get what we want out of life, but I've found God is in the middle of it. When they see Him working they will find comfort.

My whole body shuddered when I read your post. I'm just heartsick for the entire family and community. My sincerest sympathy and prayers.

This is unbelievably sad! This family will be in my thoughts and prayers. There are many families who hunt together or do other gun related sports, and this is a very uncommon/unfortunate situation.

So sad, Praying for the whole family.

I am deeply sorry for what the family is going thru however what was the Grandfather doing with a loaded gun in the presence of a child.

It was a hunting trip and entirely an accident. You can read more about it here: http://www.ksat.com/news/16589436/detail.html

His funeral is tomorrow at 1pm. So if you can be in prayer at that time for the family. Thank you!

I will be praying. I read the story- how heartbreaking. Very heartbreaking!!

1. What is "Tragic Loss of a Young Life: Remembering a Teenager's Unexpected Passing" about?

"Tragic Loss of a Young Life" is a book that tells the story of a teenage boy who passed away unexpectedly. It is a tribute to his life and the impact he had on those around him.

2. Who is the author of "Tragic Loss of a Young Life: Remembering a Teenager's Unexpected Passing"?

The author of "Tragic Loss of a Young Life" is not mentioned in the title, but it is written by a grieving parent who wants to honor their child's memory.

3. Is this book appropriate for young readers?

This book may be suitable for mature young readers, but it does contain themes of loss and grief that may be difficult for some to process.

4. Does this book offer any resources for coping with the loss of a young life?

Yes, "Tragic Loss of a Young Life" includes a section with resources for those who are grieving the loss of a young person. These resources may offer support and guidance during a difficult time.

5. Where can I purchase "Tragic Loss of a Young Life: Remembering a Teenager's Unexpected Passing"?

You can purchase this book through various online retailers, such as Amazon or Barnes and Noble. It may also be available at local bookstores or through the author's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies