• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Direct Sales with PC Consulting: A Blessed Business Model

In summary, there are some direct sales consultants that are noticing a decrease in sales and difficulty getting sales. However, Jules reports that she is as busy as she wants to be and loves what she does.
Jules711
Silver Member
I feel so blessed that I am a PC consultant. I'm as busy as I want to be, which isn't very right now. Just a few shows a month during a surprisingly busy summer. However, I keep hearing from other direct sales consultants that are really noticing a difference...much slower sales and difficulty getting sales. They notice much lower sales at booths/shows and I haven't seen that at all, especially with the outlet!!

I just had someone (I see at my booths) call me yesterday. She wants to have a show, wanted to pick up catalogs right away (in a couple hours) so she can start collecting orders right away. Plus, she asked if I had something on hand so that she could buy it right away. Huh...that's nice!

Then, I had someone else stop by and order several things as she's looking through my stash.

Today, someone mentioned to my dad that she needed to call me (so, of course, I call her) and I get another order.

I love those things that just fall into our laps! I know that it's b/c it's not such an extravagance. We need to eat. We don't "need" to scrapbook, decorate, buy jewelry, etc. I just had to share. Sorry for the long post. I should be sleeping!:indif:

I agree, ours will continue to sell as people do need to eat.

but, sometimes.... I just "need" to buy jewerly....(rarely theirs)

I had to chime in because I loved the title of your thread!

We are blessed! I love what I do, and it gives me the opportunity to stay home with my son, and still earn a good PT income.

Love PC!:love:

I agree! I've had a completely busy summer and it's not stopping. This is the busiest I've been with my business. I had over $4000 in June and $3000 in July! PC ROCKS!

I totally agree! I just got back from vacation with my family, and I remember thinking it was so nice to just "pick up & go" instead of worrying if my leave would be approved and if DH and I could coordinate or leave, etc.

jules, you are so right. in addition to being able to sell really useful products, we are also supported by a top-notch, principled organization. in the world of direct sales, that's a blessing too!

well, actually, the top-notch principled organization is a blessing in any industry ;-)

I did an expo in March and was told by several people how slow it was and how they didn't have as many leads, sales, cash n carry sales as in the fall (which is bigger due to Christmas and such). Me...I was SO busy that I will be getting more space this next time. I can't even stand in my 10x10 booth some of the time! Now, I've always noticed that my booth is busy compared to others. However, they are usually happy with their results b/c it's all relative.Hmmm...maybe I will finally convince some to make a switch (close friends that I *nag* to join ME). :) It's actually pretty amazing that we have a company that doesn't suffer so much even when the economy is obviously affecting other companies.Just got a booking off of that unexpected show already! WOW! I love it.

I was thinking about this post today as I was shipping for clothes for conference. I was debating on purchasing another shirt and thought how great of a job I had done in the last two months so I deserved to buy that other shirt since I was paying cash for it and not putting it on my credit card.

BLESSED...oh yes! I prayed about this decision of becoming a consultant or not. God said "Go for it". My fiance said, "Go for it." There were no red flags or closed doors.

Now that I almost have 90 days in, I see the blessings. I was able to pay for car maintenance ($570) and not worry about not having the money or putting it on a credit card. GOD IS GOOD!

good for you!

I am so happy for you. I am feeling a pinch though. I am trying not to worry about it and leave it in God's hands, but the economy has hit me. I am so glad that some (most) of you can truly say you are recession proof! That is a big blessing.

1. What is PC Consulting and how can it benefit my direct sales business?

PC Consulting is a business model offered by Pampered Chef that allows independent consultants to offer their expertise and guidance to other consultants in their downline. This can benefit your direct sales business by providing you with additional income, expanding your network, and gaining valuable knowledge and skills from experienced consultants.

2. How do I become a PC Consultant?

To become a PC Consultant, you must first be an active Pampered Chef consultant for at least 3 months and have at least $1,250 in personal sales. Then, you can apply to become a consultant through the PC Consultant Portal. Once approved, you will receive training and resources to help you successfully start your consulting business.

3. What kind of support and resources will I receive as a PC Consultant?

As a PC Consultant, you will have access to a variety of resources, including training materials, marketing materials, and a dedicated mentor to guide you through the consulting process. You will also have the support of the Pampered Chef community and other experienced consultants to help you grow your business.

4. How do I market my PC Consulting services to other consultants?

There are many ways to market your PC Consulting services, including social media, email marketing, hosting workshops and events, and word of mouth. Pampered Chef also offers marketing materials and training to help you effectively promote your services to other consultants.

5. Can I still focus on my own direct sales business while also being a PC Consultant?

Yes, being a PC Consultant does not require you to solely focus on consulting. You can still continue to grow your own direct sales business while also offering your expertise and support to other consultants. It is a great way to diversify your income and expand your network within the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies