• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Facing Frustration in Business: 16 Years of Uphill Struggles

In summary, the situation is this; the consultant who had been a director before the "new rules" but didn't have the qualifications after promoted to Advanced Director, and now her sales don't count in my first line, only toward the total required. She doesn't count as an active consultant in my line. I have to build my line again to get the $4000 in sales etc. Now my
Re: Rant!!
BethCooks4U said:
You caught that I made an error, right? The D line is not counted as one of the AD's required 4 lines. ...going back to change my original post so I don't confuse others.

I did...thanks for making sure. Good idea on editing to avoid confusion.

I was confused on losing a line if you met the D requirements rather than the structure.

Re: Rant!!
crissy11 said:
that is right... so you must completely rely on other people to turn in their shows and work or it is all for nothing as you demote and lose..very aggravating when you have to depend on others for your paycheck... and I know....recruit...recruit...recruit.... but eventually someone has to sell..
Yes, recruiting is the key BUT it does no good to recruit like mad only to have tons of those team members sit on their hands and do nothing. (this is what I am dealing w/ now).Something that I have recently implemented is now I will NOT sign anyone up until they have 4 COOKING shows booked. I'll fill out the agreement and give them 2 days to book 4 shows. Then, follow up after those 2 days and see where they stand. If they are not willing to get on the phone to book shows (before turning in the agreement) then it shows how much they won't work when they become a consultant. I was tired of signing up 2+ people a month only to have the majority of them just not do....anything...much then fizzle out really fast b/c they could not gather momentum.Yes, I KNOW there are those who have very slow starts and end up to be strong performers down the line BUT I want quality now and not quantity. I'd rather have 75% of my team turning in something every month than 25%.Plus, as I am training now, it's so much more effective and efficient knowing my time is well spent training someone who has shows on their calendar and they are in the field practicing what I train. This is something I just started 1 month ago and I am going to track my stats on this. I do feel it's going to completely change my team structure and help me be more secure in my D status.

Last edited:
<h2>1. How has the business changed since Doris sold it?</h2><p>Since Doris sold the business, there have been new rules put in place that have made it more difficult for consultants to succeed. There is also a sense that the company is less connected to the needs and struggles of its consultants in the field.</p><h2>2. How do the new rules affect consultants' ability to promote to director?</h2><p>The new rules place more emphasis on maintaining certain qualifications in order to promote to director. This can make it harder for consultants to reach that level, especially if they have a downline that is not actively working to support them.</p><h2>3. How does the performance of consultants in a downline affect an Advanced Director's position?</h2><p>The performance of consultants in a downline can have a significant impact on an Advanced Director's position. If a consultant in the downline does not maintain directorship or meet sales requirements, it can affect the Advanced Director's own qualifications and position within the company.</p><h2>4. Can a consultant who has previously been a director still promote under the new rules?</h2><p>Yes, a consultant who has previously been a director can still promote under the new rules. However, they must meet the new qualifications and maintain them in order to continue as a director.</p><h2>5. How does the company ensure that Nationals maintain their positions while others struggle?</h2><p>The company has implemented rules and requirements that make it easier for Nationals to maintain their positions, such as allowing their downline's sales to count towards their own qualifications. This can make it more difficult for other consultants to reach the same level of success.</p>

1. How has the business changed since Doris sold it?

Since Doris sold the business, there have been new rules put in place that have made it more difficult for consultants to succeed. There is also a sense that the company is less connected to the needs and struggles of its consultants in the field.

2. How do the new rules affect consultants' ability to promote to director?

The new rules place more emphasis on maintaining certain qualifications in order to promote to director. This can make it harder for consultants to reach that level, especially if they have a downline that is not actively working to support them.

3. How does the performance of consultants in a downline affect an Advanced Director's position?

The performance of consultants in a downline can have a significant impact on an Advanced Director's position. If a consultant in the downline does not maintain directorship or meet sales requirements, it can affect the Advanced Director's own qualifications and position within the company.

4. Can a consultant who has previously been a director still promote under the new rules?

Yes, a consultant who has previously been a director can still promote under the new rules. However, they must meet the new qualifications and maintain them in order to continue as a director.

5. How does the company ensure that Nationals maintain their positions while others struggle?

The company has implemented rules and requirements that make it easier for Nationals to maintain their positions, such as allowing their downline's sales to count towards their own qualifications. This can make it more difficult for other consultants to reach the same level of success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
finley1991