• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Promoted - and So Did My Executive Director!

In summary, Becky was promoted to Senior Executive Director. She worked hard to achieve this promotion and it has come at a cost, as her previous Sr. Director Sherri has now been promoted to Executive Director.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Wow! I had no idea....

I have never had above an Executive Director. That's as high as my line has ever gone. Yvonne Mattson has been my Executive Director for as long as I've been with Pampered Chef. She is such an incredible lady, and has always been approachable, helpful, and encouraging. I've never felt pressured to do more, but have always felt that she believed in me.

Soooo, I promoted to Director....

My Director promoted to Advanced Director...

My Advanced Director promoted to Senior Director....

And Yvonne, my Executive Director, promoted to Senior Executive Director!

I'm so glad I didn't know all of that was hanging in the balance - I was stressing out enough as it was! (there were probably other promotions w/in her cluster too, but it's nice to have been a part of it!)

Good think you didn't know that - you'd have really felt sick this past weekend!

Congratulations! Your promotion is well deserved!

Wow - look at the impact you have on people!! YOU ROCK!

WOW, that is exciting!!!!

See, Becky can change the world if she wants to!

That is fantastic Becky!

How cool. Congratulations to you all.

A BIG Congrats!!!

That totally rocks!! How exciting for all of you!!

VERY cool! We will definitely be celebrating in our cluster at NC!! You rock, Becky!

Awesome! and interesting... will our Exec be someone new then? I know there is not a "Banquet" this year but I wonder if it changes things up?

etteluap70PC said:
Awesome! and interesting... will our Exec be someone new then? I know there is not a "Banquet" this year but I wonder if it changes things up?

I'm not sure Paulette. I'm wondering if this makes Sherri (who was my Sr. Dir.) my Exec. Director now? Hmmmm....hadn't thought of that!

Becky,Congratulations on your promotion! (I've been out of town so am just catching up) You worked hard to achieve Directorship.I'm glad you didn't know about the potential chain reaction. . .that would have been TOO much.

I am sooo happy it worked out for you!!!

1. What does it mean to be promoted in Pampered Chef?

Being promoted in Pampered Chef means that you have achieved a higher rank within the company and have met certain sales and recruiting goals. This can lead to increased commission, bonuses, and other rewards.

2. How does the promotion process work in Pampered Chef?

The promotion process in Pampered Chef is based on your performance, sales, and team building efforts. As you reach certain milestones and meet the criteria for each level, you will be eligible for a promotion to the next rank.

3. Can I still be promoted if I am not meeting my sales goals?

Yes, you can still be promoted in Pampered Chef even if you are not meeting your sales goals. While sales are an important factor, your overall performance and team building efforts are also taken into consideration for promotions.

4. How do I know if my Executive Director has been promoted?

You will receive a notification from Pampered Chef when your Executive Director has been promoted. You can also check your downline report to see their current rank and progress.

5. What are the benefits of being promoted in Pampered Chef?

Being promoted in Pampered Chef can bring various benefits such as increased commission, bonuses, recognition, and leadership opportunities. It also shows your dedication and success within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • flemings99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
GinaG623
Replies