• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I receive the Director S/S package if I promote to Director on June 1st?

,You will receive the director's package (level 3 of the spring summer products) as long as you had $1250 in sales in the previous 3 out of 4 months. You will also earn the director's package of fall products (sell a thon) as long as you had $1250 in sales in the previous 3 out of 4 months.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
So, I am REALLY trying to promote by June 1st. I'm doing my best at training and qualifying. I am so excited about the sell a thon in June and July but I know that once you promote to Director you get the current seasons products.

So, my question is, If I promote to Director June 1st, do I get the Director S/S package and the sell a thon is a bonus?

I know it sounds so petty but that's all that has been on my mind.:p

Thank you!!:D

As long as you have hasd $1250 in sales in the previous 3 out of 4 months, you will get the director's pack.

Yeah but which pack or both? The s/s and the June July Sell A Thon?

You earn them as a Director and then can earn a 2ND set as a consultant!!!

Noelle WIlliams
Sales Director
Alabama:)

I am not sure if anyone knows the answer to that one. I have never seen them break up the earning period into 2 months before. That is new to me (some of the oldtimers may remember it happening before). You may need to check with your upline to be certain.

If it is both sell a thon products that would be a GREAT haul!!! Good luck girl!

The director kit that we can earn with the fall products will be a combination of some of the products from both months.

Beth, how do you always know these things? You are a WEALTH of knowledge! Every obscure question....ask Beth because she WILL have an answer. Do you have a special hook up at HO or something? Cause I want the kind of knowledge you have!!! You're fantastic!

Beth, I agree with Debi! Thanks for always taking the time to post your answers!

kris

PamperedChefDebi said:
Beth, how do you always know these things?
It says so in the small print on the bottom of the flier.

Okay, I"m going to try and reword my question.

I WILL be promoting June 1st. I know If I promoted in May, I would be getting Level 3 of the Spring Summer Products. Will I still be getting my Spring Summer products when I promote in June?

(I really want those darn steak knives for FREE!!)

THanks to everyone whos responded thus far.;)

Kristi, when you promote, you will receive the S/S Director's package as long as you had $1250 in 3 out of the 4 months before your promotion.

THEN, you will also earn the Director's package of F/W products (sell a thon) as long as you had $1250 3 out of the 4 months before that (see details on the sell a thon flyer for the details). AND then you will earn a 2nd set of f/w stuff based on what you actually earn as part of the Sell A Thon.

Bottom line? Fed Ex is bringing you LOTS of boxes!!!! :):):):):):)

Okay Kristi, I get your question because I went through it last year. However, I did not promote until July 1 so I did not get the summer/spring products (talk about being a little bummed). I believe you will get them as long as you met the sales requirements. I do recommend calling Home Office on this one if you really want to know now. Otherwise you could wait to see if you end up with a few packages on your doorstep.

Good luck on your promotion. Based on everything I have read, you will make an awesome Director.

Lisa

What are the requirements for promoting to Director?

To promote to Director at Pampered Chef, a consultant must have a minimum of $15,000 in sales in the previous 3 months, maintain active status, and have at least 2 active team members.

What benefits come with being a Director?

As a Director at Pampered Chef, you will receive a higher commission rate, bonuses, and the opportunity to attend exclusive training and events. You will also have the chance to mentor and support your team and help them grow their businesses.

How long does it typically take to promote to Director?

The time it takes to promote to Director varies for each consultant. Some may achieve this level in a few months, while others may take a year or more. It depends on your individual efforts and dedication to growing your business and team.

Can I still sell products as a Director?

Yes, as a Director, you will still have the opportunity to sell products and earn commission. However, your main focus will be on mentoring and supporting your team members and helping them achieve their own success as consultants.

What resources are available to help me promote to Director?

Pampered Chef offers various resources to help you promote to Director, including training materials, support from your upline, and access to exclusive Director-only events. You can also connect with other Directors and learn from their experiences and tips for success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies