• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

One of My Tl's Is Promoting to Director!

In summary, Karen's been waiting on a 2nd SC line and it's happened. She already had the personal sales, the team sales and the structure ... she was just waiting on the activity. Her 2nd SC line is now active. So I have a C promoting to SC, Karen promoting from TL to D, I'm promoting from D to AD, and (as luck would have it) it doesn't look like it will end there! My AD will more than likely meet the requirements this month to promote to SD and the person above her is working on her 3rd month "paid as" NED! If she succeeds, she'll take the NED title.
Sheila
Gold Member
Karen's been waiting on a 2nd SC line and it's happened. She already had the personal sales, the team sales and the structure ... she was just waiting on the activity. Her 2nd SC line is now active. So I have a C promoting to SC, Karen promoting from TL to D, I'm promoting from D to AD, and (as luck would have it) it doesn't look like it will end there! My AD will more than likely meet the requirements this month to promote to SD and the person above her is working on her 3rd month "paid as" NED! If she succeeds, she'll take the NED title.

So 3, maybe 5 generations of promotions on Jan 1st! I'm very excited for us all and think that it's wonderful to see our team starting off 2011 with so many promotions!!! :D

Karen, if you are reading this, CONGRATULATIONS once again!

Congrats..that is great.

I'm really looking forward to the B2B meeting here! It'll be awesome to congratulate Deena in person on her promotion! Congrats to you too Sheila!! We'll be all clapped out by the time everyone on our team gets done walking the stage at NC!! :)

Thanks ladies! And Shelby, so excited that you get to be there for that B2B meeting! :D

I'm hoping to see a LOT of our team at NC this year. ;)

WAHOO!!!! Congrats on seeing the successful from all of your hard work and mentoring.

Thanks Becca!

Congratulations! Very well deserved.

Thanks Noora! :D

Way to GO! Your success inspires the rest of us. Great job! Wa-HOO!!!

scottcooks said:
Way to GO! Your success inspires the rest of us. Great job! Wa-HOO!!!

Yep.....hearing of others success always inspires me, too!

Congratulations, Sheila on your promotion to AD - and congratulations too, to all members of your team who have had their own successes in 2010! You must be very proud of all they have accomplished!

When the new Career Plan takes effect in March, I'll bet you'll be sharing other good news of promotions of your team. At the rate you are going, we'll be congratulating you on NED in 2012!!

Again, congrats to you & your cluster!!!!!!

Happy New Year.

Cheers,
Debbie

Wow ... as one who would love to be in your cluster, I'm living vicariously through you!

Great work Sheila! That is great news for her and you.

Thanks everyone!

Debbie, that's funny! I wish I could make it to NED in 2012. Won't hold my breath on that one, but I'd love to see it happen! ;)

Yes, I'm expecting a couple of more promotions in my downline soon. I think Annastasia will make it before the revised plan. Katie's super close to earning it under the revised plan. I'm hoping to see both of them promote to Director very soon! All of them have people who are building teams, so I'd love to see a 2nd/3rd generation make it to Director by summer too.

I need to get more team members on Chef Success! :D

What does it mean for a TL to promote to Director?

When a TL (Team Leader) in Pampered Chef promotes to Director, it means that they have achieved the next level in our career plan. This requires meeting certain sales and leadership goals, and demonstrates a strong commitment to the company and team.

What benefits does a TL receive when they become a Director?

As a Director, a TL receives additional bonuses, commission, and recognition for their hard work and dedication. They also have the opportunity to mentor and lead a larger team, as well as attend exclusive training events and conferences.

How long does it typically take for a TL to promote to Director?

The timeline for a TL to promote to Director varies depending on individual performance and effort. Some may achieve this promotion within a few months, while others may take a year or more. It ultimately depends on the TL's goals and dedication to their business.

What does a TL need to do to prepare for promoting to Director?

To promote to Director, a TL should focus on building a strong team and consistently meeting their sales and recruiting goals. They should also attend training and leadership events to develop their skills and knowledge. Networking and building relationships with other Directors can also be helpful.

How does a TL's promotion to Director benefit the team?

When a TL promotes to Director, it benefits the entire team by providing more support and resources. Directors are able to mentor and guide their team members, and their success can inspire and motivate others to achieve their own goals. It also creates a positive and collaborative team culture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinforyou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefBeckyD