• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soClose.... to Promoting at Nationalq

In summary, Donna's team is close to promoting to director. She has plans to offer team challenges and special promotions for successful performers.
pchefdonna
SO CLOSE.... to promoting at NationalI am so excited and had to share! My #4 recruit qualified over the weekend, number 5 is signed and has plans to qualify in her first 30 days, just in time to (hopefully) promote to director in time for conference. I love that we have a place to share our excitement.
Is anyone else close and feeling excited and nervous? Maybe we can keep each other positive and share ideas on keeping our new recruits excited about their business.
Donna

Last edited:
Good for you! We will all have our fingers crossed for you!

Donna: Best of luck to you! Keep up the hard work. I have 4 on my team, but have all gone inactive. So, I guess for now, I am just going to enjoy being a consultant.

Good Luck Donna!

Good LUck Donna!! I'm very close to promoting!! I hope to by Friday!!! UGH! I HATE waiting to the last minute!

Best wishes! I'm nowhere close, but I definitely wish you well.

Good luck Donna! I'm with you Kristi....I have 2 consultants submitting their shows and I have my fingers crossed nothing goes wrong and it will finally be over by Friday and I'll be a Director!!!! It was so exciting and fun getting here. I am definately a bit nervous but very excited as well. I can't wait to walk across stage with both of you!!! I'll check back on Friday to see how you did and share my news....:)

Good Luck Krissy!! I'll be checking in here on Friday for sure!!!:D

Oh how exciting!! Good luck guys! I know it's a little stressful waiting to know for sure, but hang in there!! :D

Good luck to you too Kristi!!! I'll be checking on here for you too :)
Good luck on TPC Laura...sorry I'll miss you at conference...

Thank you for the support and well wishes! I have been doing most of my recruit training as my director is out of state, and looking to revamp what I am doing...it has mostly been one on one training. I am hoping to start having some exciting meetings and getting them to attend..
I am also going to start offering Team Challenges, especially for June as in order to earn directorship they all have to stay active and #5 has to qualify. After promoting the second line will become part of "my five" and their are a couple new recruits set to begin their business in July. So.. like I mentioned, it is nerve wracking being so.....close!
Here is my plan for the team challenge, I appreciate your feedback and any suggestions you may have as to what may work well or not so well.
I am going to challenge them to listen to either a training tape on bookings or participate in a tele-class and have them schedule time right after to make either customer care or booking calls. Depending on the results of their calls, they will receive tickets for a special drawing at the meeting for a logo item.
I am also planning on having new recognition for achievements in their business and want to do door prizes, etc.
Has anyone done a special promotion with a new team or at their monthly meeting? I would love to hear what has worked well for you! Thanks, Donna

1. What is the "soClose.... to Promoting at National" program?

The "soClose.... to Promoting at National" program is a promotion program offered by Pampered Chef to consultants who are close to promoting to the next level at the National Conference. It provides extra support and incentives to help consultants achieve the next level.

2. How do I qualify for the "soClose.... to Promoting at National" program?

To qualify for the program, you must be a consultant who is within 2,000 points or $2,000 in sales from promoting to the next level at the National Conference. You must also be registered to attend the National Conference and have a ticket to the Celebration Gala.

3. What are the benefits of participating in the "soClose.... to Promoting at National" program?

Participating in the program offers several benefits, including extra support and recognition from Pampered Chef, exclusive training opportunities, and a chance to earn bonus rewards and incentives.

4. How do I track my progress in the "soClose.... to Promoting at National" program?

You can track your progress through the "soClose.... to Promoting at National" tracker on the Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner website. This tracker will show your current progress and the points or sales needed to reach the next level.

5. Can I still participate in the "soClose.... to Promoting at National" program if I am unable to attend the National Conference?

Yes, you can still participate in the program even if you are unable to attend the National Conference. However, you will not be eligible for the Celebration Gala ticket incentive. You can still earn all other rewards and incentives by achieving the next level before the end of the program period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Brandi2007
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428