• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promoting to Director: Just 3 More Orders to Close and I Am Beyond Excited!

In summary, "Today Is the Day!!!!!!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that provides exclusive deals and discounts on their products for a limited time. It occurs a few times a year, typically during holidays or special occasions. To find out about the deals, you can sign up for their email newsletter or follow them on social media. The deals are available both online and in stores, but cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
KCPChef
That I will promote to director!!!! I AM SO excited and HAD to share!!!!!!!!! Just 3 more orders to close and we are there! Beyond excited!!!! I am so blessed :)

CONGRATULATIONS! What an accomplishment. Enjoy your big day :)

WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!

Congrats!! Enjoy the thrill and joy of your hard work!! Kudos!!!

I believe I will be there today also! My 6th consultant submitted her show last night, I'm just waiting for it to show up on Consultant Connection (I thought it would be there by now).

Ain't nothing like being a director honey...nothing! ♪♫♪You got to MOVE IT, MOVE IT♪♫♪

Congrats! So excited for you!

Big congratulations to you!!

A big congratulations to you!! I'm hoping to make it this year, too!! (FINALLY!!)

1. What is "Today Is the Day!!!!!!"?

"Today Is the Day!!!!!!" is a special promotion through Pampered Chef where we offer exclusive deals and discounts on our products for a limited time.

2. How often does "Today Is the Day!!!!!!" happen?

"Today Is the Day!!!!!!" happens a few times a year, typically during holidays or special occasions.

3. How can I find out about the deals for "Today Is the Day!!!!!!"?

You can sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on all of our promotions, including "Today Is the Day!!!!!!".

4. Are the deals for "Today Is the Day!!!!!!" available online and in stores?

Yes, the deals for "Today Is the Day!!!!!!" are available both online and in our Pampered Chef stores.

5. Can I combine other discounts or promotions with "Today Is the Day!!!!!!" deals?

Unfortunately, "Today Is the Day!!!!!!" deals cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, you can still enjoy the great savings and benefits of "Today Is the Day!!!!!!".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefmatula
  • cookinforyou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • pchefdonna
  • General Chat
Replies