• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Beating My Best: 4 Cooking Shows & $4866 Later!

In summary, the speaker reached $4866 in sales after 4 cooking shows. The key to successful cooking shows is having a great host, inviting atmosphere, and delicious and easy to make recipes. Handling objections from potential customers involves listening and addressing their concerns with knowledge and confidence. Some of the best selling products from Pampered Chef are the Quick Cooker, Deep Covered Baker, and Classic Batter Bowl. Balancing being a consultant for Pampered Chef with other responsibilities can be challenging, but with good time management skills and a supportive team, it is manageable.
StacieB
Gold Member
I am so excited I have beat my all time best this month. I had 4 cooking shows and 4 catalog shows. I have one cooking show left to close. So far adding in what I have for that last show I am at $4866. My host said she has a couple more orders too. YAY! Cant wait for that 27% com. I am also coming up on my 100,000 in sales in 4 years, I hope to keep up the pace and get there next month. I onl need around 3000.

That's awesome Stacie! Way to go - enjoy that commission check:)

Congrats..that is awesome!

Congratulations!!! :D

Way to go, what an inspiration to us!

Congratulations!

These are the posts that help me realize I CAN do this!!

1. How long did it take you to reach $4866 in sales?

It took me about 4 cooking shows to reach $4866 in sales.

2. What is the key to having successful cooking shows?

The key is to have a great host, inviting atmosphere, and delicious and easy to make recipes. It's also important to have a good understanding of the products and how they can benefit the customers.

3. How do you handle objections from potential customers during a cooking show?

I listen to their concerns and address them with knowledge and confidence. I also try to offer alternatives or solutions to their objections.

4. What are the best selling products from Pampered Chef?

Some of our best selling products include the Quick Cooker, Deep Covered Baker, and the Classic Batter Bowl.

5. Is it difficult to balance being a consultant for Pampered Chef with other responsibilities?

It can be challenging at times, but as long as you have good time management skills and prioritize your tasks, it is manageable. Also, having a supportive team and utilizing online tools can help make the job easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies