• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are There Only 3 Pages in Our Business Guide Update?

In summary, the Business Guide Update Pages are a regularly updated resource for Pampered Chef consultants to stay informed and access important information, training materials, and other resources. They can be accessed on both desktop and mobile devices and are beneficial for all consultants, not just new ones. Suggestions and feedback can also be submitted through the website or to team leaders and mentors.
Shawnna
Gold Member
Did I miss something or doe our "update pages" only consist of 3 pages? I was just thinking that I didn't receive my update pages, but found "something" in my paperwork box that says "Promoting to Director and Beyond!" and is connected at the top. Is that it?

Yep, that's it. At least that's all I found in my box.

interesting...

I like that they aren't wasting so much paper for changes on a couple of pages! Of course, it'd be nice to know what they changes were. Guess I'll have to look later.

Related to Are There Only 3 Pages in Our Business Guide Update?

1. What is the purpose of the Business Guide Update Pages?

The Business Guide Update Pages are designed to provide up-to-date information and resources for Pampered Chef consultants to help them run their businesses more efficiently and effectively. These pages include important updates, announcements, training materials, and other helpful resources.

2. How often are the Business Guide Update Pages updated?

The Business Guide Update Pages are updated on a regular basis, typically every month or as needed. It is important for consultants to check these pages regularly to stay informed about any changes or updates that may affect their business.

3. Can I access the Business Guide Update Pages on my mobile device?

Yes, the Business Guide Update Pages are accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the Business Guide section to access the update pages.

4. Are the Business Guide Update Pages only for new consultants?

No, the Business Guide Update Pages are for all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of how long they have been with the company. These pages contain valuable information and resources for all consultants to help them grow and succeed in their business.

5. Can I submit suggestions or feedback for the Business Guide Update Pages?

Yes, Pampered Chef welcomes suggestions and feedback from consultants regarding the Business Guide Update Pages. You can submit your suggestions through the "Contact Us" section on the website or by reaching out to your team leader or mentor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pcchefjane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
raebates