• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Complete a Survey for My Kids' Team

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
Hi everyone,
I know it's been awhile since I've been online (lost my PC Mojo a bit...lots going on).

But I had a favor to ask of any of you willing. I know from time to time we've helped each other out with contests and surveys to help Cheffer's schools or teams earn prizes, and such.

My boys (10 and 12) play ice hockey, and their team, The Carolina Stars and the organization is competing for grant money to further support their travel/equipment/ice time expenses. For them to receive the grant money, unique individuals have to complete the https://responsible-sports.libertymutual.com/parenting/responsible-sport-parenting-guide/parent-read-the-guide.

I think the quiz is really a good thing for all parents/grandparents to take regardless of the grant money. If you are willing to take 5 minutes to complete the quiz and register its completion with the Carolina Stars Hockey, Inc. I would be grateful. Thanks in advance.

A few tips I learned....the bar where it says "Track your progress"...it is at the top of each section that you read. Use THOSE arrows to advance to the next page. There are 7 pages, and then a quiz. If you get the answers wrong, you can just try a different answer until you get the correct one. After completing the quiz, you register with the site (name, email, state/zip). Then you can credit the quiz towards an organization.

So far, in their category, we are ranked #25 with 40 points. Top 5 are awarded the $2500 grant. About 125 points separates us from the #5 slot. We are slowly moving towards the top!

I'd really appreciate it, and our teams (100+ boys) would as well.
Thanks guys!

Admin Greg

Veteran Member
Staff member
Apr 13, 2004
Wish I had seen this earlier! Let us know if he wins! Good luck!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
bgupton
Replies
Views