• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director 2 Walking at National Conference!!

In summary, Ginger promoted her 1st line Director 1 year and 1 month to the day of her promoting to Director. This will be Nikki's 3rd line and she is close to promoting her first director. Nikki has a TL that has 6 personal recruits. Melissa congratulated them all and said she is not alone in her struggles to balance work and the business.
baychef
Silver Member
:party:So excited that my second line Director has now promoted her FIRST Director 1 year and 1 month to the day of her promoting to Director!!! So she now is an Advanced Director! Some of you know Nikki so give her a shout out if you are in contact! So Nikki will walk as an AD and Angela (her first conference) will walk as a new Director!!:party:

The great thing is, this will be my third line and she is close to promoting her first director as well! She has a TL that has 6 personal recruits!! Just trying to get them all active for her too!

It is so exciting to see people grow!!:chef:

Congrats to them AND to you!!! :D

Congratulations to everyone!

CONGRATS!!! Looks like you're soon to be Senoir Director!!! :D

YAY NIKKI!!!! Can't wait to give her a big ole hug in Chicago!

Ginger428 said:
CONGRATS!!! Looks like you're soon to be Senoir Director!!! :D

No, Ginger she is a 2nd line director. I have 1 personal director and I would need 2 more personal directors. Nikki will be there long before I am. She can dedicate herself full time to it and she has a better knack at it than I do but knowing she works hard and her new director worked hard...it is an honor to have them on my team!

They truly inspire their downlines AND their uplines!!

Yes, Melissa...a BIG OLE hug is definitely in order at NC!!:party:

She is an inspiration - but you are too so don't cut yourself short!

YAY!!! Congrats to BOTH of you!

Melissa78 said:
She is an inspiration - but you are too so don't cut yourself short!

Thank you so much, Melissa! I just know my time constraints with my full time job and other commitments. Nikki is a person that has that natural extra energy and ambition as well! She is one that fires on all 4 burners!

Wahooooooooooooooo! :party:

baychef said:
Thank you so much, Melissa! I just know my time constraints with my full time job and other commitments. Nikki is a person that has that natural extra energy and ambition as well! She is one that fires on all 4 burners!

I am in the same boat as you and agree with her relentless energy and positive energy. I'm working 7:45am-6:15pm during the week at my FT job and then I have a 45min commute each way so we'll just say I work 7a-7p. My energy level is zip by the time I get home and after dealing with people all day (I work in HR) I often have to plead with myself to pick up a phone to talk to anyone.

Great thing is with this business - it all works. I don't have to work like her or like my AD who does 12-15shows per month.

Know you're not alone and just do the best you can!

1. What is "2 Walking at National Conference!!"?

"2 Walking at National Conference!!" is an event at a national conference where participants will go on a walking tour of the city or surrounding area. It is a great opportunity to get some exercise, explore the area, and network with other conference attendees.

2. When and where does "2 Walking at National Conference!!" take place?

The specific time and location of "2 Walking at National Conference!!" may vary depending on the conference, but it typically takes place during a designated break or free time in the conference schedule. The location will also be determined by the conference location and may include local landmarks, parks, or other points of interest.

3. Do I need to sign up in advance for "2 Walking at National Conference!!"?

It is recommended to sign up in advance for "2 Walking at National Conference!!" as spots may be limited. This can usually be done through the conference registration process or by contacting the conference organizers. However, if spots are still available, you may also be able to sign up on the day of the event.

4. What should I wear and bring for "2 Walking at National Conference!!"?

Wear comfortable clothing and shoes suitable for walking and the weather conditions. It is also recommended to bring a water bottle, sunscreen, and any necessary medication. You may also want to bring a camera or phone to take photos during the walking tour.

5. Is there a cost to participate in "2 Walking at National Conference!!"?

This may vary depending on the conference, but there is often no additional cost to participate in "2 Walking at National Conference!!" as it is included in the conference registration fee. However, some conferences may charge a small fee to cover the cost of any transportation or entrance fees to certain attractions during the walking tour.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • lisagoins
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
krhodes74
  • esavvymom