• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director One of My Tl Is Promoting to D!

In summary, Sheila's 2nd SC line has submitted a show and she has met all the requirements to promote. She is very excited and so are we all.
Sheila
Gold Member
I knew it would happen for her, but I just got the call that her 2nd SC line has submitted a show and that she's met all the requirements to promote. She's so excited. I'm excited for all of us! The C will now promote to SC, the TL will promote to D, I'll promote to AD and it appears that my AD will promote to SD! Oh, and this will be the 3rd month "paid as" for my SED, if she meets all the qualifications, she will promote to NED!

Waiting on Consultant's corner to update so I can see it in GREEN!!! :D

A wonderful way to start the New Year, with promotions in 3, possibly 5 generations!

Sheila that's AWESOME news for you!!!!!

Wahoo!!!!!!

Simply FANTASTIC!

Way to go Sheila!!!! :party:

Super DOOPER WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Congrats girl!!!!

wahoo.gif

Congratulations! Does this mean a promotion for you too, Sheila?

Ann, yes. Promotions for me, the one in my downline and one of her recruits. Looks like the two direcly above me will be promoting too. :D

Congratulations Sheila!! You so deserve this promotion! The leadership skills you have are paying off...keep it up!!

Sheila said:
Ann, yes. Promotions for me, the one in my downline and one of her recruits. Looks like the two direcly above me will be promoting too. :D

WONDERFUL!! You do so deserve this promotion!!! What a wonderful New Year it will be!!

Congratulations Sheila! I am so happy for you!

that's pretty awesome =)

Thanks everyone!

I received word a few hours ago that my AD will be getting her promotion this month to SD! Now just waiting on the numbers to confirm if our SED made her third "paid-as" month for NED and if she will be promoting too. (((fingers crossed))) for her & hoping this is a promotion month for her too!!!

Lynette, have you heard an update on Deena?

Sheila -
She was weak in 2nd line when I talked to her before Christmas, she needed my two third line directors to be green (they are), so thinking it will all work out. She is coming to do my Back to Bus. meeting here in South Dakota on the 6th of January - we are SO EXCITED to celebrate with her. What an amazing year for the Hiltbrand TEAM!!!

CONGRATS SHEILA!!!! That is awesome and you SOOOO deserve it! =)

I agree Lynette, it's been a great year all around for many of us! :D

1. What does "One of My Tl Is Promoting to D!" mean?

It means that one of my team leaders has been promoted to the level of Director within Pampered Chef.

2. How does someone become a Director at Pampered Chef?

To become a Director at Pampered Chef, a consultant must achieve certain sales and team building goals, as well as demonstrate strong leadership skills and a commitment to the company's values.

3. What are the benefits of being a Director at Pampered Chef?

Directors at Pampered Chef receive higher commission rates, bonuses, and additional perks such as trips and recognition. They also have the opportunity to mentor and lead their own team of consultants.

4. Can anyone become a Director at Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone who meets the requirements and shows the dedication and drive to succeed can become a Director at Pampered Chef.

5. How does a consultant's promotion to Director affect their team?

A consultant's promotion to Director can have a positive impact on their team, as it shows that they have the capability to grow and succeed within the company. It can also inspire and motivate their team members to work towards their own promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Sheila