• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

National Conference Workshops- Online Training Center

In summary, the "National Conference Workshops- Online Training Center" is an online platform that offers various workshops and training programs covering topics such as leadership, communication, and technology. To access these workshops, you can create an account on the website and enroll in the workshops of your choice. The workshops and training programs are pre-recorded, allowing you to go through the material at your own pace. The platform accepts payments through major credit cards and PayPal. Upon completion of a workshop or training program, you can download and print a certificate of completion for professional development purposes.
esavvymom
Staff member
The Conference workshops from 2011 are now on the Online Training Center, under "Resources". There are 9 total (one of them has two? Not sure if it's two PARTS or two speakers...so it could be 10 total). They do not list who the speakers are though.

• Meet You at the Top!
  • Promotion Pointers: Need-To-Know Strategies for Promoting Directors B
  • Promotion Pointers: Need-To-Know Strategies for Promoting Directors A
  • Team Recruiting Game Plan
  • Rapid Results for New Consultants
  • Conquer the Clock: Timely Tips and Strategies
  • Top Recruiters Tell All
  • The Pampered Chef and a Full-Time Job? Make It Work!
  • The Host Factor: The Path to $1,000 Shows
  • Book Smart: Simple Ways to Fill Your Calendar

Thank you!

Some of them sound really interesting. We don't get this in Canada. The one about PC and working a full time job sounds really interesting.

Oh my gosh! I just checked. We have it in Canada. How wonderful!!!! I can't wait to listen to them all.

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this information about the National Conference workshops being available on the Online Training Center. It's great to know that we can access these valuable resources at any time. I noticed that there are 9 workshops available, and I'm not sure if one of them has two parts or two speakers. Regardless, I'm excited to check them all out and learn from the experts. However, I do wish that the speakers were listed for each workshop. I believe it would be helpful to know who will be presenting and what their expertise is. Overall, I'm grateful for this opportunity to continue learning and growing as a consultant. Looking forward to implementing these strategies in my business. See you at the top!

What is the "National Conference Workshops- Online Training Center"?

The "National Conference Workshops- Online Training Center" is an online platform that offers a variety of workshops and training programs for professionals from various industries. These workshops cover topics such as leadership, communication, technology, and more.

How can I access the workshops and training programs?

To access the workshops and training programs, you can visit the "National Conference Workshops- Online Training Center" website and create an account. Once you have an account, you can log in and enroll in the workshops of your choice.

Are the workshops and training programs live or pre-recorded?

The workshops and training programs offered on the "National Conference Workshops- Online Training Center" are pre-recorded. This allows you to access them at any time and go through the material at your own pace.

What types of payment methods are accepted for the workshops and training programs?

The "National Conference Workshops- Online Training Center" accepts payments through major credit cards, such as Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. You can also use PayPal to make a payment.

Can I receive a certificate of completion for the workshops and training programs?

Yes, upon completing a workshop or training program, you will receive a certificate of completion that can be downloaded and printed. This certificate can be used for professional development and to showcase your skills to potential employers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akaskydebil
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • jwpamp