• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success! I Qualified as a Consultant in 30 Days!

In summary, Jessica is a qualified consultant and has started off well with her first 3 shows. Jodie is also doing well with her first 3 shows and has plans to go to Disney.
koima
With 3 shows in 2 weeks, I am a qualified consultant! WoooHOOO!! My 30 days are up on Dec. 4 and I still have a fundraiser that will come in before that, so I'm feeling really jazzed about the potential of my new business.

My goal was to qualify in the first month, and I'm so glad I met that first goal. Now on to my 90 day goals, including 2 recruits so I can go to Leadership!

Yeah, I'm a little excited, how'd you guess? Haha.

Congratulations! Awesome Job!

Way to go! :)

terrific Jessica! i'm a bit slower myself. submitted 2 shows. we must have started on the same day. my 30 days is also dec. 4. i've got a pretty good sized show dec. 13. you are on such a roll. keep it up!

Congratulations! You're starting off well.Jodie - you're doing good too!

Congratulations Jessica and continued success!

Good luck Jodie!!

Thanks, guys! I'm finagling my family into ordering enough to put me over $1500 for the month so I can get the SAT points. :)

Jodie, We must have both signed up at the end of October! You're doing great too! At this rate, you and I will both be qualified in the first 90 days, which is the goal. Good luck with your big show in December! You have the SousChef@Play coming up, too, which I'm sure will be a big hit!

Way to go Jessica!

You're doing well too, Jodie! I didn't qualify last year until my 90th DAY!

YAHOOOOOOO congrats keep the momentum going!!

Way to go!!! Keep up the momentum!!! I am proud of you!!!

Congrats to you. Keep up the good work.

That's is the best way to roll into December and January! Do you have Disney plans?

Way to go girl!!!!!!

Congruatulations on your awesome start with your PC business. :D

Congratulations!! That's awesome!! :thumbup: :D I'm so happy for you! Keep the excitement going and remember - have fun! :)

So...are you heading to Disney? :)

My sites are on Disney.

I don't even particularly LIKE Disney, but my little boy will be 5 and that is the age where Disney magic is the strongest, haha. We've never had a real family vacation, so it would be nice for us, and I have my goals written out where I can see them, Disney wallpaper on my computer, and a plan!

1. How long does it typically take to qualify as a consultant with Pampered Chef?

It varies from person to person, but with dedication and hard work, it is possible to qualify in just 30 days.

2. What are the requirements to qualify as a consultant in 30 days?

To qualify as a consultant in 30 days, you need to have at least $1,250 in sales and recruit at least one new team member during that time period.

3. What are the benefits of qualifying as a consultant in 30 days?

Qualifying as a consultant in 30 days allows you to start earning commissions and bonuses right away, as well as receive special incentives and recognition from Pampered Chef.

4. Is it possible to qualify as a consultant in 30 days while working a full-time job?

Yes, it is possible to qualify in 30 days while working a full-time job. Many successful consultants have achieved this by utilizing their evenings and weekends to build their business.

5. Can I still qualify as a consultant in 30 days if I have no previous sales experience?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef provides training and resources to help you succeed, regardless of your previous sales experience. As long as you are motivated and committed, you can qualify in 30 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • overthyme
  • General Chat
Replies