• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Promoting to Director: Is December Really a Slow Month?

I
Inomiamenda
Ok so I know I should not have this perception of December being a slow month, but I do.
So anyhoo, I have been working with one of my consultants on promoting to director. She has a strong show schedule, she is consistent, and she had all of these leads out but seemingly no bites.
Well guess what?!?! They all bit this month!!!
She has everything in place and will be promoting this month! HOLY MONKEYS!! I knew she would promote, but I was thinking January or February.
I am so so so so so excited for her.
WAHOOOOOO!!!!

YAY Becky!!!!!!! :party:

That's GREAT news Becky!!! Congratulations!!! :D

that is so exciting!! congrats!!

Congrats Becky!!!

It's crazy how we get even more excited for the successes of our team than we do for our own, isn't it? Like very proud parents! :)

Congratulations!

I'm the same way Becky! I get so wrapped up in watching their success that I tend to forget that ther promotion means my promotion. ;)

WAHOO!!! Congratulations!!!

1. Is December really a slow month for promotions?

It depends on the industry and company. Some businesses may experience a slowdown during the holiday season, while others may see an increase in activity. It's important to know your company's specific trends and plan accordingly.

2. How can I overcome the perception of December being a slow month?

Focus on the opportunities that present themselves during this time, such as holiday sales or end-of-year budget spending. Also, continue to stay proactive and motivated in your work, as promotions can happen at any time of the year.

3. What are some signs that I am ready for a promotion to director?

You should have a strong track record of success in your current role, consistently meet or exceed performance goals, demonstrate leadership skills, and have a strategic vision for the company's growth. It's also important to have the support and recommendation of your superiors.

4. How can I increase my chances of getting a promotion in December?

Be proactive and communicate your interest in advancement to your superiors. Showcase your accomplishments and contributions to the company, and be prepared to explain how you can add value in a higher position. Networking and building relationships with key decision-makers can also be beneficial.

5. Is it common for promotions to happen in December?

It depends on the company's specific policies and practices. Some companies may have a set schedule for promotions, while others may have more flexibility. Generally, promotions can happen at any time of the year depending on the individual's readiness and the company's needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cenouctosturo
  • kittychef