• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheering for You: Hoping to be a Director This Month!

In summary, "Cheering for You: Hoping to be a Director This Month!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to support and motivate consultants who are striving to achieve the rank of Director within a month. To participate, consultants must be in good standing with Pampered Chef and have the goal of reaching the rank of Director within a month. Benefits include additional support, personalized coaching, and public recognition. The program runs on a monthly basis and is free for all participants.
mountainmama74
Gold Member
I know you had the structure last month - will you be a Director this month? :D I hope so! I'm cheering for ya!! :chef:

Thanks, but alas one indirect quit. However, I have two with leads so probably in August.

Slow and steady...:)

That continues to be my problem. I had six...but now three are inactive (one permanently). However, one has what sounds like an excellent lead, and I have a lead too, so we'll see!!!!

Let's do it! There is a retreat in September- we NEED to be there! :)

Hi there! Thank you so much for your support and encouragement. I am definitely hoping to reach the Director level this month and I am working hard to make it happen. I appreciate your cheers and positive vibes, they mean a lot to me. I am confident that with the amazing products and support from Pampered Chef, I can achieve my goal. Thank you again for your kind words, they mean a lot to me! Happy cooking! :chef:

What is "Cheering for You: Hoping to be a Director This Month!"?

"Cheering for You: Hoping to be a Director This Month!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to support and motivate consultants who are striving to achieve the rank of Director within a month.

How can I participate in "Cheering for You: Hoping to be a Director This Month!"?

To participate in "Cheering for You: Hoping to be a Director This Month!", you must be a consultant in good standing with Pampered Chef and have the goal of reaching the rank of Director within a month. You can opt-in to the program through your consultant dashboard.

What benefits do I receive by participating in "Cheering for You: Hoping to be a Director This Month!"?

As a participant in "Cheering for You: Hoping to be a Director This Month!", you will receive additional support and recognition from Pampered Chef. This may include exclusive training, personalized coaching, and public recognition of your progress towards your goal.

What is the timeframe for "Cheering for You: Hoping to be a Director This Month!"?

The program runs on a monthly basis and starts on the first day of the month. Participants must reach the rank of Director by the end of the month to be considered successful in the program.

Is there a cost to participate in "Cheering for You: Hoping to be a Director This Month!"?

No, there is no cost to participate in "Cheering for You: Hoping to be a Director This Month!". This program is offered as a complimentary support and motivation tool for consultants who are working towards the rank of Director.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kraber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cenouctosturo
  • Malinda Klein