1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: When you and your upline don't mesh

1. Hey, I'm at such a loss. I don't have anywhere to go to talk about this and found this community. I'm struggling with my upline director and I don't know what to do. I love the remainder of my upline team and Executive Director. And everyone downline on my team. But I just can't get along with her and struggle with this. I love absolutely everything about PC, but her. If it wasn't for this helping my family out so much and my team relying on me, I would quit tomorrow because of her. I know you can't change this. So, how did you handle this? I'm so frustrated and stressed out by her. Even my boss at my day job that I actually report to doesn't do this to me. I really don't know what to do and would love some help. Thank you.

Aug 26, 2020
  2. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Legacy Member Gold Member

What exactly is she doing? Too much interaction? Too demanding? What is bothering you? Maybe we can give better suggestions with a little more information.

Aug 27, 2020
  3. Without knowing what she's doing it's hard to really help. I was with Pampered Chef a few years ago and my upline was.....not the best. She had done some things that really rubbed me the wrong way to the point that my husband wanted me to quit because of how it was all going down. I didn't have a team under me at the time or that would have been quite a bit harder. If you feel comfortable letting us know a bit more about what's going on, we may be able to give you some better suggestions.

Aug 28, 2020
Have something to add?