• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Team Recognition with Postcards: What Messages Do You Send?

In summary, sending postcards for team recognition is a great way to show appreciation and boost morale within your team. The messages in the postcards should be personalized and heartfelt, thanking your team for their specific contributions and expressing gratitude for their commitment. You can also customize the design of the postcards and send them at least once a month to keep your team motivated. However, there are also other ways to recognize your team, such as hosting events or giving small gifts, to maintain engagement and motivation.
Melissa78
Gold Member
I'm working on developing a collection of postcards to send to my team for recognition, motivation, incentives etc. Do any of you currently use postcards with your team or do you have an upline that sends them to you? If so, what are some of the 'topics' listed on them or their 'purpose'?
Example: the last one I printed was a "Kudos for going 'green' by fifteen'.

To make my life more simpler, I use just one postcard then write their acheivements on it. I hand it to them if they are at my meeting, if not I put it in an envelop and mail it to them.

Attachments

• recognition postcard.pub
    406 KB · Views: 378
Why reinvent the wheel? Merrill has TONS of them to choose from.

Honestly b/c I thought Merrill's were cheasy looking. Its no wonder why most were 'while supplies last'...must not be so popular.

Hi there! I love the idea of using postcards for team recognition and motivation. I personally use them with my team and have found them to be a great way to show appreciation and celebrate achievements. Some of the topics I have used on my postcards include: "Congratulations on reaching your sales goal!", "Thank you for being a valuable team member", "You rock! Keep up the great work", and "Your hard work is paying off - way to go!". The purpose of these postcards is to acknowledge and encourage my team members for their efforts and successes. I have also received postcards from my upline, which have been a great source of motivation and inspiration. I hope this helps and good luck with your postcard collection!

1. What is the purpose of sending postcards for team recognition?

Sending postcards for team recognition is a great way to show appreciation and boost morale within your team. It is a simple and cost-effective way to recognize their hard work and dedication.

2. What messages should I include in the postcards?

The messages in the postcards should be personalized and heartfelt. You can thank your team for their specific contributions, acknowledge their accomplishments, and express your gratitude for their commitment to the team.

3. Can I customize the design of the postcards?

Yes, you can customize the design of the postcards to make them more meaningful and unique. Pampered Chef offers a variety of templates and design options for you to choose from, or you can create your own design.

4. How often should I send postcards for team recognition?

The frequency of sending postcards for team recognition may vary depending on your team's size and work culture. However, it is recommended to send them at least once a month to keep your team motivated and appreciated.

5. Are there any other ways to recognize my team besides sending postcards?

Yes, there are many other ways to recognize your team, such as hosting a team appreciation event, giving out small gifts or rewards, or simply saying "thank you" in person. It is important to find a balance and mix up different forms of recognition to keep your team engaged and motivated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
Replies
Views
Brenda K.
  • Chef Kearns
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies