• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Receive 1/2 Off Leadership if I Promote to Future Director Again?

In summary, if you promote to Future Director before Jan 1st, you will receive 1/2 off of Leadership.
mrssyvo
I was a Future Director until September, and lost it, and I will earn it again in December, when my new recruit signs. I just received an E-mail from HO that if I promote to Future Director before Jan 1st, I will receive 1/2 off of Leadership. Is that true, even if I was a future director before already? Or is that for first time promoters?

You may want to call home office to be sure. It could be that they're offering it to you as a special incentive, since Leadership is so close. If so, I hope you take advantage of it and attend! I went for the first time this year and really loved it...even better than National Conference, tho that's great, too!!

Let us know what Home Office says!

Good luck!
Paula

Did you actually lose FD status in Sept or did your 2nd recruit just go inactive at that time. I think they do a grace period like with directorship that you don't actually lose status until a later date. I only have 1 recruit as of Nov 1 & I've still got FD status.

See if you have FD status when looking at your stats online. When my recruit when inactive it took awhile and then my status was back to consultant. When it is back to consultant, and your promote to Future Director there is now a $100 PC gives you when your new recruit qualifies (see the new email for dates).

No, I have been listed as a consultant for the past 2 months, with no overrides.

You should be getting the benefits - they've been generous and giving them to "re-promoters".

They just put it in weekly bites that anyone that promotes to Future Director in Dec get $100 off leadership.

mrssyvo said:
No, I have been listed as a consultant for the past 2 months, with no overrides.
You should be good then! I think every promotion they've got right now includes re-promotions!

1. Will I still receive perks if I am no longer an active consultant?

No, in order to receive perks, you must be an active consultant with Pampered Chef. If you decide to take a break or leave the company, you will no longer receive perks.

2. How do I know if I have earned perks?

You can check your perks by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Your perks will be listed under the "Perks" section.

3. Can I use my perks towards my own purchases?

Yes, you can use your perks towards your own purchases, but they cannot be used towards your starter kit or business supplies.

4. How long do I have to use my perks before they expire?

Your perks will expire after 6 months, so be sure to use them before they expire!

5. Can I transfer my perks to another consultant?

No, perks are non-transferable and can only be used by the consultant who earned them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • pattikake
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pcheflori07