• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am I Eligible for 1% on My First Recruits' Sales as a Future Director?

In summary, "Made It to Future Director!" is a recognition program at Pampered Chef for consultants who have completed the requirements to become a Future Director. These requirements include 1,250 points in personal sales, a team of at least two active consultants, and $2,500 in team sales in a single month. Reaching this milestone not only provides recognition and a sense of accomplishment, but also special perks and bonuses, such as access to exclusive training and events, increased commission rates, and eligibility for the Director Development Program. While it is possible to skip the Future Director level and go straight to Director status, the Future Director level is designed to help consultants acquire the necessary skills and experience for success. The time it takes to reach the
jennyl
Hooray!! Just wanted to share my excitement that I became a future director this month! I wasn't sure if it happened right away or at the start of the month but I got a letter from home office so now I know - I'm a FD now!

My 1st recruit has been inactive for a while but my 3rd recruit submitted her first show this month. Then the 1st recruit said she is probably going to reactivate this month so that's exciting too! Will I get the 1% on my recruits' sales this month (if I make the $1250 in sales)? Or does that start in the first full month?

I'm psyched for the Best Buy card too (#3 - a good friend - signed under that promotion) :) Thanks for letting my "toot my own horn"!

I don't know the answer to your question, but want to say CONGRATULATIONS!

WHOO HOO! Congrats!

Congrats! You'll get your 1% the first full month after they are all active, so if you have 2 signed and/or active in March, you'll get 1% of their sales in April, as long as you reach $1250 in personal sales yourself. Then you'll also get the 1% override on your own sales as well! :)

What does it mean to "Made It to Future Director!"?

Made It to Future Director is a recognition program at Pampered Chef for consultants who have successfully completed the requirements to become a Future Director.

What are the requirements to become a Future Director at Pampered Chef?

To become a Future Director, consultants must have a minimum of 1,250 points in personal sales, a team of at least two active consultants, and a minimum of $2,500 in team sales in a single month.

What are the benefits of reaching the "Made It to Future Director!" milestone?

Aside from the recognition and sense of accomplishment, consultants who reach the Made It to Future Director milestone also receive special perks and bonuses, such as access to exclusive training and events, increased commission rates, and eligibility for the Director Development Program.

Is it possible to skip the Future Director level and go straight to Director status?

Yes, it is possible to skip the Future Director level and go straight to Director status if certain requirements are met, such as having a strong team and consistent sales performance. However, the Future Director level is designed to help consultants gain the necessary skills and experience to be successful as a Director.

How long does it typically take to reach the "Made It to Future Director!" milestone?

The length of time it takes to reach the Made It to Future Director milestone varies for each consultant, as it depends on individual sales and team building efforts. On average, it can take anywhere from 3-6 months to reach this milestone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • stacywhitlow