• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Recruiting and Compensation as a Future Director

F
friday
I want to know, as a future director, do I get paid on the recruits of my recruits?
What if the recruiter goes inactive? How does that work- override wise. I plan to promote on November 1st and then I know how it works, but I have no clue as an FD how it works.

Thanks for your help

Alison

If the recruiter under you goes inactive the consultants under her roll up to you, but you do not get paid for them until you promote, and they don't count towards your five

Ah well... its only a couple of months to directorship, and in the meantime it really is in my best interest to mentor her as best I can.
I have 4 active qualified personally recruited right now, and my next two recruits are sliding in with intro shows in early September for the cookware/ cookbook promotion. It won't be long to get everyone qualified and on the go.

Last edited by a moderator:
ShanaSmith said:
If the recruiter under you goes inactive the consultants under her roll up to you, but you do not get paid for them until you promote, and they don't count towards your five

They ONLY roll up to you if you are a director. If you are a FD and she goes inactive, they roll up to the director above you.

Actually, if the recruiter was not yet a Director, they roll up to you.

janetupnorth said:
They ONLY roll up to you if you are a director. If you are a FD and she goes inactive, they roll up to the director above you.
Actually- I checked that with HO. They roll up to me, but, as with any recruit of a FD, my director is their director UNTIL I promote, and then I am their director just the same as if they had been my personal recruits. We stressed over this before her recruiter went inactive and made sure. Our director is not supportive. At all.

friday said:
Actually- I checked that with HO. They roll up to me, but, as with any recruit of a FD, my director is their director UNTIL I promote, and then I am their director just the same as if they had been my personal recruits. We stressed over this before her recruiter went inactive and made sure. Our director is not supportive. At all.

I'll have to double-check that...I swear in the "new policies" they roll up to the next director. Maybe that's when that change occurs - will have to read up! :) Keep supporting your team and make it work!!!! Good luck!

As stated in policies & procedures:
...inactive Consultants forfeit the following:
• Career sales credited to them. They will revert to $0 in
career sales, which means their commission rate will be
20 percent upon reactivation.
• Personal recruits. They will be assigned to your recruiter
and will not be reassigned to you upon reactivation.

This thread is 9 months old now...

I know...I realized that after I posted. Is that a problem?

stacywhitlow said:
I know...I realized that after I posted. Is that a problem?

Not really, just confusing to those of us not awake when we read it...the original poster probably found her answer already. :)

Sometimes it is good to bring up a thread again they have great information...sometimes best to let die depending on the topic. ;)

I think it is good...us newbies don't know how these policies work..IMO

Lots of time it IS good, but if policies/procedures change, it could be more confusing.

I just realized this was old. When I saw something about a cookware/cookbook promo I thought "I don't want to know any of the conference surprises!" Then, I saw it was from last year. Whew!!
Deb

1. Do I get paid on the recruits of my recruits as a future director?

As a future director, you will receive compensation for the recruits of your direct recruits. This is known as "override" or "override commission". Your commission will be a percentage of the sales made by your recruits' team members.

2. What happens if my recruiter goes inactive?

If your recruiter goes inactive, it means they are no longer actively participating in the company. In this case, their recruits will become part of your team and you will receive compensation for their sales.

3. How does override work for future directors?

Override for future directors works in the same way as it does for higher-level directors. You will receive a percentage of the sales made by your direct recruits' team members.

4. I plan to promote on November 1st, how will this affect my compensation as a future director?

Once you are promoted to director, you will be eligible for higher commission rates and bonuses. Your compensation will be based on your new director level, rather than your previous level as a future director.

5. As a future director, how will I know how the compensation system works?

As a future director, you will receive training and information on the company's compensation system. It is important to attend meetings and communicate with your upline to fully understand how the system works and how you can maximize your earnings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • stacywhitlow