• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am I on my way to becoming a Future Director with Pampered Chef?

In summary, "I Promoted! to Future Director" is a recognition program at Pampered Chef for consultants who have achieved the rank of Director and are working towards the next level, Senior Director. To become eligible, one must first achieve the rank of Director and consistently maintain sales and team building efforts. Participating in this program offers various benefits such as goal setting, recognition, and access to exclusive training and support from the leadership team. The time frame to reach Senior Director may vary for each consultant, but it is encouraged to work towards this goal for greater success and rewards within the company. Once a consultant has reached the Senior Director level, they are no longer eligible for the program, but other recognition and growth opportunities are available at all ranks
Bren706
Gold Member
With my 1st recruit (from June '07) finally submitting her first show on January 4th, and my 2nd recruit (Oct '07) who has been turning in 3 or so shows, and My 3rd recruit signing a week ago, I am officially a Future Director!! :D :D :thumbup: :chef:

I am so excited! I just got my invitation for the Feb 25th FD call too!!! Directorship, here I come!

hooray for you :) :) :) You must be so excited. I plan on joining your FD ranks this month too.

Wooo HOOOO !!!!!! Congrats - now keep it going and cross in July!!!

Wow, congrats!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Great job! Very excited for you!

WAHOO!!! Now keep it moving forward - we can walk together in Chicago!!I didn't receive the future director call info though ... can you send it to me?

Congrats!!

CONGRATS! Keep up the momentum and good luck to you! :)

That's awesome!! Congratulations. How very exciting!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Yeah Brenda!!

Congratulations! You're over 1/2 way to Directorship!

That is great Brenda!!!!!!

Way to go Brenda - keep the momentum going!!

Full steam ahead (Toot-Toot)

That's awesome Brenda! Congrats!

Yippe Skippy!!! (Quick, someone go find me a smilie that skips!)

Congratulations!:)

1. What is "I Promoted! to Future Director"?

"I Promoted! to Future Director" is a recognition program at Pampered Chef for consultants who have achieved the rank of Director and are working towards the next level, Senior Director.

2. How do I become eligible for "I Promoted! to Future Director"?

To become eligible, you must first achieve the rank of Director, which requires consistent sales and team building. Once you reach this level, you will automatically be enrolled in the program and work towards the next goal of Senior Director.

3. What are the benefits of participating in "I Promoted! to Future Director"?

Participating in this program allows you to set and achieve goals, receive recognition for your hard work, and work towards greater success in your Pampered Chef business. You will also have access to exclusive training and support from our leadership team.

4. How long do I have to reach the Senior Director level in "I Promoted! to Future Director"?

The time frame to reach Senior Director may vary for each consultant, as it depends on individual efforts and sales. However, we encourage all consultants to work towards this goal as it can lead to greater success and rewards within the company.

5. Can I still participate in "I Promoted! to Future Director" if I have already reached the Senior Director level?

No, once you have achieved the Senior Director rank, you are no longer eligible for the "I Promoted! to Future Director" program. However, there are other recognition programs and opportunities for growth and development within Pampered Chef for all ranks and levels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
Replies
Views
Bexs50
  • chefannie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies