• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director When Does a Future Director, Become a Future?

In summary, the member of your downline who signed two people last week is now a Future Director, but it takes until the first of the next month for their title and overrides to be activated.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
I have a member of my downline (a recruits, recruits, recruit) who signed two people last week. She asked me a question and I honestly don't know the "defininate" answer to give her. Is she now a Future Director or does it take until the 1st of the month to activate or once her new team members submit sales? (we're talking under the current program)

The reason why I'm confused is because I have had team members go to Leadership who were not Future Directors and came with agreements in hand to get in, their title there was a "Future Director".

Does anyone know the "correct" way the system works so I can answer her question?

<3 Darcy

They become a FD on the first of the next month after they recruit #2. They don't receive overrides until they have the title and $1250 personal sales in the month.

Of course that all changes on April 1.

Then they would get paid at their new level (TL) the month it happens if they have $750 personal sales but still get the title the 1st of the next month.

Thanks Beth, I guess I was just little confused because of the whole Leadership Summit situation. They must just make "special situation" allowances for that?

OhmyDLM said:
Thanks Beth, I guess I was just little confused because of the whole Leadership Summit situation. They must just make "special situation" allowances for that?

Right. Technically you're a FD as soon as the second recruit signs but you don't officially get the title and you don't get the overrides until the next month.

bethcooks4u said:
Right. Technically you're a FD as soon as the second recruit signs but you don't officially get the title and you don't get the overrides until the next month.

I used this EXACT wording when I wrote back to her, thanks so much for your help!

1. When can I become a future director at Pampered Chef?

The timeline for becoming a future director at Pampered Chef can vary for each individual, as it depends on your sales and team building performance. Typically, it takes around 6-12 months of consistently meeting sales and recruiting goals to become a future director.

2. What are the requirements to become a future director?

To become a future director at Pampered Chef, you must first be an active consultant and meet the minimum sales and team building requirements. This includes having at least $15,000 in personal sales and recruiting and training at least one new consultant in a month.

3. Can I still be a future director if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still become a future director while having a full-time job. Many of our successful directors have other jobs or responsibilities outside of Pampered Chef. It all depends on your dedication and time management skills in growing your business.

4. What support is available for future directors?

As a future director, you will have access to a variety of resources and support from Pampered Chef. This includes training sessions and workshops, mentorship from current directors, and a dedicated support team to help you navigate any challenges or questions that may arise.

5. What are the benefits of becoming a future director?

Becoming a future director at Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including a higher commission rate, bonuses and incentives, and the ability to lead and mentor a team of consultants. You also have the potential for career growth and advancement within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chee65
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefannie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • smilesarepriceless