• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Ideas for Future Director Recognition?

In summary, Darcy is doing a team meeting tonight to celebrate the promotion of a new Future Director on her team. She is also planning to do something special for all new future Directors and all new Directors that promote on her team. She has not decided what yet, but is thinking about buying them business cards or candies.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

I have a team meeting tonight where we are going to celebrate the promotion of a new Future Director on my team. I'm curious what everyone is doing for their Future Director Recognition as compared to their new Director recognition. I've never stayed consistent with this kind of stuff and would like to start doing the same for ALL new future Directors and ALL new Directors that promote on my team so it seems fair. Any suggestions?

<3 Darcy

Hey Darcy, first of all, It's so good to see you back on here!!

Also, I don't have any ideas yet b/c I just had one promote and we'll be doing our mtg on the 14th. Great Question b/c I was going to post the same one today!!! Look forward to everyone's answers!

not that I have one yet, but my plan is to buy them 250 business cards from Merrill with their new title......

amy07 said:
not that I have one yet, but my plan is to buy them 250 business cards from Merrill with their new title......

Great Idea!!! Keep em coming guys!!

The business card idea is neat! Thanks for the welcome back, we have a new addition to our family now, MacKinnon. He's 2 months old tomorrow and he just hit 9lbs, he's growing so fast! (he was born at 5lbs, 14oz). I'll figure out how to post some picture sometime soon for you all.

Ok, so I didnt have much time to plan so here's what I did:

I printed out a special sign that said "Reserved for Future Director, Kierstin" and then I tapped that to a special comfy seat and blew up balloons and tied it to the seat. Didn't cost me a dime but made a dramatic effect for everyone to see. Then I filled out her normal recognition ribbons and printed out a special certificate (it's pre-printed certificate paper from Staples) and filled it out and presented it to her. I also read the letter that home office sent to me regarding her promotion to the whole team. It wasn't much but it seemed to go over really well. Since we had a Halloween themed meeting, I put together a little pack of Dum Dum candies and printed out a label attached to it that said "Kierstin's no Dum Dum, she's building her team and having lots of fun!"

OhmyDLM said:
The business card idea is neat! Thanks for the welcome back, we have a new addition to our family now, MacKinnon. He's 2 months old tomorrow and he just hit 9lbs, he's growing so fast! (he was born at 5lbs, 14oz). I'll figure out how to post some picture sometime soon for you all.

Ok, so I didnt have much time to plan so here's what I did:

I printed out a special sign that said "Reserved for Future Director, Kierstin" and then I tapped that to a special comfy seat and blew up balloons and tied it to the seat. Didn't cost me a dime but made a dramatic effect for everyone to see. Then I filled out her normal recognition ribbons and printed out a special certificate (it's pre-printed certificate paper from Staples) and filled it out and presented it to her. I also read the letter that home office sent to me regarding her promotion to the whole team. It wasn't much but it seemed to go over really well. Since we had a Halloween themed meeting, I put together a little pack of Dum Dum candies and printed out a label attached to it that said "Kierstin's no Dum Dum, she's building her team and having lots of fun!"

What a cute Great Idea! Thank you Darcy!!

1. How can I recognize a future director in my Pampered Chef team?

There are many ways to recognize a future director in your team. Some ideas include hosting a special recognition dinner, giving a personalized gift, or publicly acknowledging their achievements at a team meeting or event.

2. What are some creative ideas for recognizing a potential director?

Some creative ideas for recognizing a potential director include creating a personalized video or slideshow highlighting their accomplishments, sending them a surprise care package, or organizing a team outing or activity to celebrate their hard work.

3. How can I make sure my future director feels appreciated and valued?

One way to make sure your future director feels appreciated and valued is to regularly communicate with them and acknowledge their efforts and progress. You can also involve them in decision-making processes and provide opportunities for them to take on leadership roles within the team.

4. Are there any recognition programs or incentives specifically for future directors?

Yes, there are recognition programs and incentives specifically designed for future directors in Pampered Chef. These programs may include bonuses, exclusive training opportunities, or special perks such as a personalized business card or name badge.

5. How can I incorporate recognition for future directors into my team culture?

Incorporating recognition for future directors into your team culture is important for creating a positive and motivating environment. Some ways to do this include setting goals and milestones for potential directors, publicly acknowledging their progress and achievements, and providing ongoing support and mentorship as they work towards their goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • Suzyengl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Kearns