• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Might Be Promoting My 2Nd Director Next Month!

In summary, a 2nd Director in Pampered Chef is a consultant who has reached the second level of leadership within the company. This promotion comes with additional bonuses and incentives such as a 5% pay raise and access to exclusive training and events. It typically takes around 6-12 months of consistent effort and strong leadership skills to reach this level, and consultants must have at least 5 active team members, maintain a minimum sales volume, and meet certain recruiting and team building goals in order to be eligible. Pampered Chef also offers resources and support for consultants looking to promote to 2nd Director, including training programs, mentorship, and access to a community of fellow consultants.
I have already helped 1 director promote and now I have a TL who is 1 indirect away from having the team structure in place to promote to D next month. My first D is promoting her first D next month too. So that would give me 2 direct Ds and 1 indirect D.... which puts me 1 away from promoting to SD!!!! WOW this new structure makes it all happen so fast. I promoted to D in Feb and AD in July... SD could be before the end of the year!!:money:

Holy cow that's awesome!! congratulations!

You rock!
Can I have some of what you are drinking :D

Wahooooo!!!!

that's awesome, and please pass out whatever it is you are drinking!

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

pcjenni said:
WOW this new structure makes it all happen so fast. I promoted to D in Feb and AD in July... SD could be before the end of the year!!:money:

It does! A friend of mine was thinking about hanging up her apron in January because she had been stuck at AD forever. She wasn't even going to go to Leadership but our director convinced her to go so she could hear about the new career plan first-hand. She is promoting to ED next month!!!!! :party:

WOO HOO!!! Congratulations! I am hoping I will promote one this next year...it feels like I am giving birth...it is taking that long!!!

What does it mean to be a 2nd Director in Pampered Chef?

A 2nd Director in Pampered Chef is a consultant who has reached the second level of leadership within the company. This means that they have successfully built and maintained a team of active consultants and have met certain sales and recruiting goals.

What are the benefits of promoting to 2nd Director?

As a 2nd Director, consultants are eligible for additional bonuses and incentives, such as a 5% pay raise, a $100 monthly bonus, and access to exclusive training and events. They also have the opportunity to advance to higher levels of leadership within the company.

How long does it typically take to promote to 2nd Director?

The time it takes to promote to 2nd Director can vary depending on individual performance and effort. On average, it can take around 6-12 months of consistent effort and strong leadership skills to reach this level.

What are the requirements to promote to 2nd Director?

To promote to 2nd Director, consultants must have at least 5 active team members, maintain a minimum sales volume, and meet certain recruiting and team building goals. They must also be in good standing with the company and abide by the Code of Ethics.

What support and resources are available for consultants promoting to 2nd Director?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources and support for consultants looking to promote to 2nd Director. This includes training and development programs, mentorship from experienced leaders, and access to a community of fellow consultants for support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies