• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woohoo!!! I Promoted to Director!

In summary, Brandi is excited to share the news that she has quit her full-time job to focus on her business and has been promoted to Director. Her team is doing well and she is grateful for their support. Other members congratulate her and express their admiration for her hard work and success. There is also mention of a future celebration with a friend from the group.
Brandi2007
I haven't been an avid poster here lately but I still pop in to read from time to time. I am very excited and couldnt wait to share this news with you all, you are such a wonderful support!

I have been working my business with lots of effort for the last couple of years! Finally, this July, I decided to make the leap of faith and quit my full time job! It feels great to be staying home with my children!

To make all of this even better... it is now official!!! I HAVE PROMOTED TO DIRECTOR! My team is actively recruiting and doing amazing! Round of applause to all of them! :balloon:

Wahoo! Congrats!

yay! congrats!!!

Congratulations! Great Job!

Good for you, your children and your team!!

CONGRATS Brandi!!! That is so exciting!!! I'm so glad that your decision to invest your time into your biz f/t and take that big, scary leap paid off! I hope I can take that same leap within the next few years as well!

Congratulations! Great job!!

Thanks everyone! I love this business!

Congratulations.

Congratulations!

That is awesome Brandi! Keep up the good work.

Wow, kudos for you! I pray to make this leap someday successfully too!

I am SO stinking proud of you my friend! XOXOX

Congratulations! :D

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go!

looks like you made the right decision - congrats and have a blast leading your team!

Congrats to you and your team that is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to you!!! Wishing I could get more of my team to get (and stay) active, AND to recruit and I'd be right there beside you!! I will one day!!!

Christ Follower said:
I am SO stinking proud of you my friend! XOXOX

Ellen I cant wiat til Novemer when you come here to visit and we can celebrate!!!!

Brandi2007 said:
Ellen I cant wiat til Novemer when you come here to visit and we can celebrate!!!!

Me niether!!! If the ONLY good thing to come out of CS was us becoming friends it was all worth it!

(but I LOVE the files section and helpful advice too! ha ha ha)

Brandi, I haven't been on here in forever....but, CONGRATS!:D You worked so hard for it!

awesome!!! way to go!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!

Congrats!!!

What does it mean to be promoted to Director at Pampered Chef?

Being promoted to Director at Pampered Chef means that you have successfully advanced to the third level of our leadership structure. As a Director, you have a team of consultants under you and are responsible for mentoring and supporting their growth within the company.

What are the requirements to be promoted to Director at Pampered Chef?

To be promoted to Director at Pampered Chef, you must have been a Consultant for at least 2 years and have achieved a minimum of $15,000 in personal sales within a 6-month period. You must also have at least 2 active team members and meet certain leadership and personal development requirements.

What benefits come with being promoted to Director at Pampered Chef?

As a Director at Pampered Chef, you will receive a higher commission rate and have the opportunity to earn additional bonuses based on your team's sales. You will also have access to exclusive training and support to help you grow your business and team even further.

How long does it typically take to be promoted to Director at Pampered Chef?

The time it takes to be promoted to Director at Pampered Chef varies for each individual. On average, it takes about 1-3 years of consistent effort and dedication to reach this level. However, some consultants may achieve this promotion sooner or later depending on their personal goals and business strategies.

What advice do you have for someone who wants to be promoted to Director at Pampered Chef?

My advice would be to set clear goals and consistently work towards them. Focus on building a strong team and providing excellent customer service to increase your sales. Take advantage of the training and support offered by Pampered Chef to improve your leadership skills and grow your business. And most importantly, have a positive attitude and believe in yourself and your abilities to achieve this promotion!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • flemings99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
GinaG623
  • Sheila