• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ladies - I'm Hanging up My Apron....

In summary, Cindy has announced that her new business has taken off and she will be focusing on that. She will still be active in her Pampered Chef website for a few more months, but will not be holding any more shows. She thanks everyone for their support and wishes them continued success. She also mentions that she will be checking in from time to time and is enjoying connecting with those who are her Facebook friends. She also mentions that she is building a house for a regular guy who happens to be an author, and will be PMing someone about it. She later clarifies that her new business is not competing with Pampered Chef and she has moved on to something else. She advises against sharing her new venture publicly to avoid any potential issues
Cindycooks
Silver Member
The response to my NEW business has taken off like I never would have dreamed and I need to focus on that, In fact I promoted today to Director.....I'm loving every minute of it.

So my PC website is active for a few more months and I do have an active wedding registry going on at the moment and will take individual orders...but no more shows. I'm content, I've done alot of praying and I know I'm doing the right thing. PC was a big part of my life for 4 1/2 years (you all too....), but its time to move on.

I wish you all continued success and will check in here from time to time....and I'm loving the ones of you that are my facebook friends!

Blessings to all of you! Cindy :balloon:

Last edited:
Wait, I'm confused. Your PC business is taking off and you promoted to Director? Or another business. :) Either way, congrats on the success and good luck w/ all you do!

confused me too until you made your comment. So I reread her post again and it sounds like she has another new business.

Another new business - YES - that is what has taken off, sorry if I didn't make it clearer! I'll edit!

Best wishes on your new venture.

what is your new business?

I dont think I should post that here - I PM'ed you.

Great for you Cindy - Congratulations!

I know I will miss you around here - glad to know you will be checking in:)!

P.S. I'd love to know what you're doing too - PM me:)

Now I am curious! PM me too :D

PM me too!! I am the one who loves Nicholas Sparks and I know many of his stories are set in New Bern!!! In fact I have to check his website to see if he has written another book this year. For the last two years I have had people get them for me for either my birthday or Christmas! I love his books!

Ann - you should see the house he is building! He's just a regular guy except for this! I've heard theres another book - and I know he's working on the movie with Miley Cyrus. I'm PM'ing you now! :D

Cindycooks said:
Ann - you should see the house he is building! He's just a regular guy except for this! I've heard theres another book - and I know he's working on the movie with Miley Cyrus. I'm PM'ing you now! :D

I know there is a new movie out, not with one of his stories, but in the promo it says..."the same director who directed The Notebook"! I have helped build this house he is creating! Miley would be a good person in his movie because she has been a pretty down to earth young lady.

Cindycooks said:

PM me too, now I"m curious! And, good luck! :thumbup:

ok PM me also... Inquring minds want to know.....

Cindy,

You do have to visit once-in-awhile. . .every time I see your granddaughter (?) with her head in the colander, I laugh out loud. :)

Good luck with your new venture!

looks like you should have just posted your new adventure here...lol...now everyone wants to know. Does that make us nosey? haha Good luck in your new business.

PM me too!!

Can you just hint?? Inquiring minds want to know... Good luck in your new adventure!!

I don't see anything wrong with posting your new venture. Its not a competing company. I have also moved on to something else but I couldn't leave PC cold turkey I love the company and the products too much. Luckily the company I joined allows me to be signed up with another company even as I move up. It was very smart to try the other until you were sure that was a better fit for you. I did the same but I must admit there a lot of things I wish was like PC, then it would be perfect. :)

The last time someone posted where they were going it turned into a big ugly mess, I wouldn't do it if I were you. Too many peple might take it as 'self-promotion' and I for one would hate to see you banned from CS.

You've got a point there Linda, better safe than sorry!! :)

Addie4TLC said:
I don't see anything wrong with posting your new venture. Its not a competing company. I have also moved on to something else but I couldn't leave PC cold turkey I love the company and the products too much. Luckily the company I joined allows me to be signed up with another company even as I move up. It was very smart to try the other until you were sure that was a better fit for you. I did the same but I must admit there a lot of things I wish was like PC, then it would be perfect. :)

SAY WHAT!?!?:eek: YOU LEAVIN US ANYTIME SOON!??:cry:

No way Jose!!! I'll be here!! LOL

Love PC and CS, I would miss it too much. I have had no trouble keeping active because my customer base for PC is huge.

I dont dare post it! I love y'all too much and I know the mess thats been started before - thank you Linda for agreeing! Addie, this company wuold have allowed me to stay with PC, but I just cant juggle both and I was very very part-time, nearly inactive with PC already. Lets just say the new company is very girly, something we all love and use...and if you wanna know more, I'll PM you.

PM me too please. I love anything girly :)

Cindycooks said:
I dont dare post it! I love y'all too much and I know the mess thats been started before - thank you Linda for agreeing! Addie, this company wuold have allowed me to stay with PC, but I just cant juggle both and I was very very part-time, nearly inactive with PC already. Lets just say the new company is very girly, something we all love and use...and if you wanna know more, I'll PM you.

I know what you mean. To be successful you have to focus on one. I am only doing catalog shows, no more cooking shows. My team went to a wonderful Director so they will be well taken care of. I will remain active to keep up with the latest recipes and gadgets.

pm me too i am woundering

Wow, peops are leavin PC :(. Sorry to hear this but good luck ladies on your new ventures!

PM me too please I love girly stuff!

Love to know what you've added to your schedule please pm me too

best of luck

deb& dave

PM me too please I love girly stuff!

Pm me, too! :)

pm me too please

can you give us a hint? Is it maybe make-up/spa stuff?

Shawnna said:
can you give us a hint? Is it maybe make-up/spa stuff?

Nope and Nope. Hope that helps! :p and NOT Jewelry

Ahhh Cindy....you will be missed! Best of luck in your new adventure!!!!

heat123 said:
Nope and Nope. Hope that helps! :p and NOT Jewelry

Purses. Purse Parties are all the rage around here right now.

Thanks Erin! You're not far at least - hope you are well!
Becky D - :D

Thanks Cindy..I am!! Though this whole year long deployment thing is getting old and we are only 11 weeks in! But I AM in driving distance for say an invite to a gathering where something might or might be displayed for sale if one chose to purchase. :)

Just ask her to PM you and your curosity will be satisfied!! I would rather see 1,000 posts of "PM me too" than the HUGE mess that happened last time. And the work HUGE is a massive understatement.

As far as people leaving PC, please remember that people come and go all of the time with PC or any company for several different reasons. I am seeing about 2 people a month join our team and others come and go.

Good luck to all that have found a new adventure!

Good luck Cindy!

I did PM her! - I've PM'ed everybody that has asked WHEW! But better than starting a mess! :)

Last edited:
Well, dang it I am curious too. What is this new venture that has you taking off so so quickly?

See posts 37 and 38! And no-one can blame Cindy for sharing the info, but now at leat we all know, and everyone can stop bugging her to PM them!

I wish you well in your new venture!

My pastor's wife sells jewelry ... she is now on a team with all the ladies we used to sell with. They say they miss me but know I'm where I'm supposed to be. Also, a lady we used to sell with has gone in and out of PC a few times. She now sells books. She just got sick of cooking for people!

PM me too please!

Good Luck with your new venture.

Best of Luck in your new venture! Be sure to check in here occasionally ! We will miss you!

Good Luck!!! :)

I'd like to know what your new venture is if you don't mind... please pm me :)

pckellyd said:
I'd like to know what your new venture is if you don't mind... please pm me :)

Read posts 36 & 37....

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab