• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ladies - I'm Hanging up My Apron....

In summary, Cindy has announced that her new business has taken off and she will be focusing on that. She will still be active in her Pampered Chef website for a few more months, but will not be holding any more shows. She thanks everyone for their support and wishes them continued success. She also mentions that she will be checking in from time to time and is enjoying connecting with those who are her Facebook friends. She also mentions that she is building a house for a regular guy who happens to be an author, and will be PMing someone about it. She later clarifies that her new business is not competing with Pampered Chef and she has moved on to something else. She advises against sharing her new venture publicly to avoid any potential issues
Cindycooks said:
Ann - you should see the house he is building! He's just a regular guy except for this! I've heard theres another book - and I know he's working on the movie with Miley Cyrus. I'm PM'ing you now! :D

In fact, they're about to film it here in Savannah - actually most of it will be done on "Savannah's Beach" Tybee Island. Big article in the front page of our paper today. I'm not a Miley fan, but I did enjoy The Notebook, and thought Sparks' work is amazing! We'll go see the movie since it's filmed here. Isn't set to release until next year though!

Oh, and I hung up my apron last September, but then took it down a week ago. I really thought I was done. I had returned to the corporate world, and was loving it! Then, the corporate gave me a lay off.... I still didn't plan to pick it up, but hubby thought I would so he started telling people at work. Next thing I know is people want to do shows! I struggled so much when we moved here and that is why I quit! I guess God has a plan, I'm just going along! :)

Good luck to you.

Last edited:
<h2>1. How long did you work for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>I worked for Pampered Chef for 4 1/2 years.</p><h2>2. Why are you hanging up your apron?</h2><p>The response to my new business has taken off and I need to focus on that. In fact, I was just promoted to Director and I am loving every minute of it.</p><h2>3. Will you still be taking individual orders?</h2><p>Yes, I will still be taking individual orders. My Pampered Chef website will be active for a few more months and I also have an active wedding registry at the moment.</p><h2>4. How do you feel about leaving Pampered Chef?</h2><p>I am content with my decision. I have done a lot of praying and I know I am doing the right thing. Pampered Chef was a big part of my life for 4 1/2 years, but it is time for me to move on.</p><h2>5. Will you still keep in touch with your Pampered Chef colleagues?</h2><p>Yes, I will check in here from time to time and I am also friends with some of my Pampered Chef colleagues on Facebook. I wish them all continued success in their businesses.</p>

1. How long did you work for Pampered Chef?

I worked for Pampered Chef for 4 1/2 years.

2. Why are you hanging up your apron?

The response to my new business has taken off and I need to focus on that. In fact, I was just promoted to Director and I am loving every minute of it.

3. Will you still be taking individual orders?

Yes, I will still be taking individual orders. My Pampered Chef website will be active for a few more months and I also have an active wedding registry at the moment.

4. How do you feel about leaving Pampered Chef?

I am content with my decision. I have done a lot of praying and I know I am doing the right thing. Pampered Chef was a big part of my life for 4 1/2 years, but it is time for me to move on.

5. Will you still keep in touch with your Pampered Chef colleagues?

Yes, I will check in here from time to time and I am also friends with some of my Pampered Chef colleagues on Facebook. I wish them all continued success in their businesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Ann F