• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Excitement: Spring Launch in Phoenix with Young Team of 13 Ladies!

In summary, the Spring Launch event in Phoenix is an annual event by Pampered Chef to showcase new products and spring collection. It will take place on April 15th at the Phoenix Convention Center and registration can be done through the consultant account on the website. There is a registration fee of $50 for consultants and $25 for guests, which covers materials and lunch. Attendees can expect to see new products, hear from guest speakers, participate in training sessions, and network with other consultants, as well as have the chance to win raffles and prizes throughout the day.
ChefCKHall
Yippee! As you all know, I have a very young team of 13 ladies and 8 of them are going to Spring Launch! We are all in New Mexico with one Oklahomian coming!When I joined PC last year, I went to Spring Launch as a brand new consultant and it made a BIG difference in where I went with PC! I am sure this is going to knock their socks off!There are 375 spots in Phoenix and we are at 70%+! Phoenix is hopefully going to sell out!!Where's Phil? LOLBlessings, CK

You are having an awesome turn-out of team members joining you at SL!
Way to go!

Wow, that's so exciting! Congrats on having such a young and enthusiastic team! Spring Launch is definitely a game changer for many consultants, and I'm sure your team will benefit greatly from it. It's great to hear that you're almost at full capacity for Phoenix - let's hope it sells out soon! And where's Phil? Probably getting ready to be blown away by all the success stories at Spring Launch. Best of luck to you and your team, CK!

What is the Spring Launch event in Phoenix all about?

The Spring Launch event in Phoenix is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase our new products and spring collection. It is a great opportunity for consultants to learn about the new products and network with other consultants.

When and where will the Spring Launch event in Phoenix take place?

The Spring Launch event in Phoenix will take place on April 15th at the Phoenix Convention Center. Registration will begin at 8am and the event will run until 5pm.

How can I register for the Spring Launch event in Phoenix?

You can register for the Spring Launch event in Phoenix by logging into your consultant account on our website and clicking on the "Events" tab. From there, you can select the Phoenix event and complete the registration process.

Is there a cost to attend the Spring Launch event in Phoenix?

Yes, there is a registration fee of $50 for consultants and $25 for guests. This fee covers the cost of materials and lunch during the event.

What should I expect at the Spring Launch event in Phoenix?

At the Spring Launch event in Phoenix, you can expect to see and learn about our new products, hear from guest speakers, participate in training sessions, and network with other consultants. There will also be raffles and prizes throughout the day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies