• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Posting Spring Launch Information

In summary, the conversation discusses the upcoming spring launch for a company and the issue of spoilers being posted in public forums. Some suggest using spoiler tags or only sharing spoilers through PM or email. Others, who are unable to attend a launch event, share their plans for hosting their own launch and how they obtained the information early. It is mentioned that the company has made a mistake in posting the spring/summer flyer, giving some individuals access to the information earlier than intended. The group agrees that spoilers should not be posted until after the last launch event out of fairness.
It was fun meeting you at the launch!

I know this thread is on the older side but I just felt the need to add a point.I went to Launch on the 4th and understand and respect the not posting policy, that's not my issue.My issue is some people here said something along the lines of: If you want to learn the info, pay the $50. Many of us that believe that 50 is a great value for the training but still cannot spare the 50 if there is no room for the budget to breathe. So it's not always a "want to learn" issue. There are many reasons for people to go or not go to anything available, it's not always as cut and dry as some of the above posts made it sound.Thanks for letting me vent!

Last edited:
I absolutely agree with you. Another note to make. I live in Montana...I think the closest was probably Seattle, WA or something ridiculous like that. I can't afford to fly or drive 13 hours to go to a Spring Launch for ONE DAY! Sorry people, we don't all live in the "BIG CITY" !!

alyssacooks said:
I absolutely agree with you. Another note to make. I live in Montana...I think the closest was probably Seattle, WA or something ridiculous like that. I can't afford to fly or drive 13 hours to go to a Spring Launch for ONE DAY! Sorry people, we don't all live in the "BIG CITY" !!

And I thought we had a long drive! I got up at 1:00 a.m. to get there just barely on time. Yours would have really been a long haul!

My issue is some people here said something along the lines of: If you want to learn the info, pay the $50. Many of us that believe that 50 is a great value for the training but still cannot spare the 50 if there is no room for the budget to breathe. So it's not always a "want to learn" issue. There are many reasons for people to go or not go to anything available, it's not always as cut and dry as some of the above posts made it sound.
I understand that ... I, too, am facing hard times (aren't we ALL) and the only reason I went is because I saved my earnings for all my Nov./Dec. shows for this.So since I made such a sacrifice, why should I have given the information away for FREE to people who chose otherwise?Now we ALL have access to the same information. The others only had to wait a few days. And I TRULY felt for those who made the sacrifice, paid for this event, and then were snowed in and could not go!Info aside ... was it worth it? Well, it was no National Conference, that's for sure! But reasonably informative all the same!

Di_Can_Cook said:
I understand that ... I, too, am facing hard times (aren't we ALL) and the only reason I went is because I saved my earnings for all my Nov./Dec. shows for this.So since I made such a sacrifice, why should I have given the information away for FREE to people who chose otherwise?Now we ALL have access to the same information. The others only had to wait a few days. And I TRULY felt for those who made the sacrifice, paid for this event, and then were snowed in and could not go!Info aside ... was it worth it? Well, it was no National Conference, that's for sure! But reasonably informative all the same!
Thank you Di! Sometimes I think it is only me who feels this way and have been trying hard to keep my mouth shut on this subject. :D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KimberleePowell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy