• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Did Anyone Else Think Spring Launch 2012 Was Underwhelming?

In summary, the energy at Spring Launch 2012 was not as great as it was in previous years. Some consultants felt it was the least exciting meeting they had been to and the least fun.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Was it just me or did anyone else feel that Spring Launch was kind of blah. P.C. made such a big deal about the spring launch 2012 would be better than last year and it was going to be the "event" to go to. I was in Toledo and it was boring. A lot of the consultants there had already gotten their Consultant News and knew what the new products were, what the big announcement was and the HWC products. For me, it seemed like the day would never end. I thought that maybe they would have some break out groups for either new consultants, TL and Directors and above. Several of my team members who went said in the car going home that they thought last years meeting was more motivating. Maybe it was our speakers???? What do you all think?

Karen

I thought the energy at mine was kind of "blah" too. I still loved all the products, announcements and speakers, but the audience themselves was kind of "blah." The energy was definitely lacking. But I still loved it! :clap: and I was one who was really needing it because I had been considering hanging up my apron a month or so ago. I personally was still quite motivated by it, but noticed it just didn't have the same buzz.

I knew knowing all the big announcements up front would make it less exciting for me, but I still had fun networking & meeting new people. I only have 2 team members in driving distance. 1 was on her way to Spain to visit a friend and the other couldn't afford to go. So I was there alone. Would have been more fun in a group that I knew ... but I wasn't disappointed.I missed SL last year ~ was still in Japan. This was my first time going.

I was in Toledo...and it was definitely blah. I had a new consultant with me and a couple who had been to other Launches, and Nat'l Conference. My new consultant asked how it compared to Nat'l, because to her Toledo just wasn't that exciting. The other team members with me felt that it was the least exciting of any meeting they'd been too - and the least FUN. There just didn't seem to be much fun factor. I can't think of anything that happened that was a "WOW!" moment for the crowd where there was cheering or anything. Although some of the speakers were GOOD...none of them were GREAT.

That's just my observation and opinion. It's also what I shared on my survey.

I was in Atlanta and I thought it was fine. But we had Rachel and Tony doing ours so we didn't have super bubbly personalities to begin with.

I was with Becky in Milwaukee and I agree....not as much 'punch' as National Conference.

We had a great time in Portland. Maybe because I won the new small round baker! I think the energy was great and at our Team Meeting afterwards everyone said how much they enjoyed it.

We had a great time in Lexington but we had Jean Jonas there and I think that helped. Plus I had a 6 of my team with me and I think that made a huge difference, only one of them had been to any meeting before so they were really excited.

I was at the Milwaukee meeting and Jean Jonas was there along with Virginia Stein and I was surprised at how "blah" it was! It took at least 30 minutes before they actually started tallking about anything that related to what we were there for! We didn't end until 4:15 which also surprised me...

chefruthie said:
I was at the Milwaukee meeting and Jean Jonas was there along with Virginia Stein and I was surprised at how "blah" it was! It took at least 30 minutes before they actually started tallking about anything that related to what we were there for! We didn't end until 4:15 which also surprised me...

Yeah, Jean kind of seemed to ramble a little. I liked it being less scripted and more spontaneous, but it seemed a little drawn out. Maybe since they were going off note cards instead of the teleprompters?

I just think the audience didn't quite get as into it as usual and that seems to set the whole tone for the event.

pamperedbecky said:
Yeah, Jean kind of seemed to ramble a little. I liked it being less scripted and more spontaneous, but it seemed a little drawn out. Maybe since they were going off note cards instead of the teleprompters?

I just think the audience didn't quite get as into it as usual and that seems to set the whole tone for the event.

I agree with everything you said!! I think the audience didn't get into it because it took way too long to get going. Just like at a cooking show, a strong opening is the best way to the guests involved. We always remember what was talked about during the first 45 minutes and then we kind of drift.
I had one new consultant that was so excited to be there. We walked in and the fun, upbeat music was playing and she was loving it. After Jean had been talking for 20 minutes, she leaned over and said "how much longer do you think she will be talking because I'm not getting anything she's talking about" :bugeye:

I think the big announcement was cool, but certainly not the announcement of the decade.I Liked most of the new products. Our speakers, with the exception of the very last one who spoke about her "more" were ho-hum at best. The last one was amazing and made the whole thing worth it for me. But the overall experience? Honestly, I thought it was kind of just ok. And our "line monitor" was downright rude. "ladies, keep it moving, keep it moving...".

I thought Baltimore was just "eh." I'm not even sure who our HO people were, maybe Judy Joel and another woman? Definitely not impressed with them. The one who I can't remember at least didn't have to refer to her notes so much in the beginning but after lunch she was back to reading the script. The consultant speakers were fine. It's hard to get a room excited and sitting on the edges of their seats when you're reading from a script the whole time.I figure those of us who have been to a lot of meetings aren't going to get a lot new out of it, though it never hurts to have things reinforced. Heaven knows I don't practice all of the things I've learned over the years. I told my AD that at least we didn't have to pay all the money and spend the time to go to National. I'd say at least half if not 3/4 of the people there raised their hand to say it was their first HO training event. Much of it was geared toward those people. My 2 directs who came were there last year as well. They don't go to team meetings and at best do 2 shows/month. I think it was fine for them and put some pep in their step. I was annoyed that they flew through the new product introduction so quickly. I go to these events to learn extra info about the products. At least we didn't have temp help telling us to move it through the line when we went to check out the products. The big announcement was interesting and needed the time devoted to it but didn't rock my world. At least that took so much time that they didn't spend a lot of time on small group activities. I always hate those. And we didn't get any extra incentives like trip points or an extra for recruiting by having gone to Launch. Even though HO said when they announced no more National that the Launches would be stepped up, I don't think they had the time to do it for Spring Launch. I think maybe we had one more product display area than last year. The # of give-away winners increased, probably b/c there were so many more new products and an extra display station. Now I feel ready to fill out my survey :)

We had Jean and Virginia in Lexington and the excitement was incredible! My team loved it- all of it. They were posting pics on our FB page and telling all of the others that they had to make to the Fall Launch. Our announcement of the decade got a standing ovation.

Becca_in_MD said:
I thought Baltimore was just "eh." I'm not even sure who our HO people were, maybe Judy Joel and another woman? Definitely not impressed with them. The one who I can't remember at least didn't have to refer to her notes so much in the beginning but after lunch she was back to reading the script. The consultant speakers were fine. It's hard to get a room excited and sitting on the edges of their seats when you're reading from a script the whole time.

I figure those of us who have been to a lot of meetings aren't going to get a lot new out of it, though it never hurts to have things reinforced. Heaven knows I don't practice all of the things I've learned over the years. I told my AD that at least we didn't have to pay all the money and spend the time to go to National. I'd say at least half if not 3/4 of the people there raised their hand to say it was their first HO training event. Much of it was geared toward those people. My 2 directs who came were there last year as well. They don't go to team meetings and at best do 2 shows/month. I think it was fine for them and put some pep in their step.

I was annoyed that they flew through the new product introduction so quickly. I go to these events to learn extra info about the products. At least we didn't have temp help telling us to move it through the line when we went to check out the products.

The big announcement was interesting and needed the time devoted to it but didn't rock my world. At least that took so much time that they didn't spend a lot of time on small group activities. I always hate those.

And we didn't get any extra incentives like trip points or an extra for recruiting by having gone to Launch.

Even though HO said when they announced no more National that the Launches would be stepped up, I don't think they had the time to do it for Spring Launch. I think maybe we had one more product display area than last year. The # of give-away winners increased, probably b/c there were so many more new products and an extra display station.

Now I feel ready to fill out my survery :)

I too was in B'More and already filled out my survey...two thumbs DOWN. Snooze fest...boring, no excitement and Judy Joel and Lisa Hendrickson (newer Sales Mgr) read wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy toooo much from their papers. It was like their first time hearing the material. BLECH! Excitement level was in the toilet, reading was annoying, lack of tables was even worse. I know I sound like Debbie Downer but it hearing the 'real' people and the 'more' story and NED Chris Manion speak made my 9hour journey worth it. :D

I was in Toledo and I will honestly say that I enjoyed every bit of it! I got so much information out of the host coaching and recruiting trainers. I can't wait to use all the new information. The "more" stories were inspirational to me as well. I have been a consultant for almost 3 years and this was my 3rd HO event I have attended. I liked this yrs SL much better than last yrs. I look at it this way, if I can even take home one new bit of information that I did not know to help my business then it was a success. I got tons more! I also was recognized on stage as a new Director. Certainly not the same level as at NC, but how could it be. IT was a small room with a handful of people. I just felt honored to be recognized. I did notice the crowd to be a bit lackluster when they were announcing the website. Overall, it was a great experience. There was 7 of us that atteneded and 3 of them were new consultants and there were so glad they went. I honestly did not care for all the music and jumping around they do at conference. So the lack of that was just fine with me.

I was in Toledo as well and thought it was great.

"Snooze fest...boring, no excitement and Judy Joel and Lisa Hendrickson (newer Sales Mgr) read wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy toooo much from their papers. It was like their first time hearing the material. BLECH! Excitement level was in the toilet, reading was annoying, lack of tables was even worse. I know I sound like Debbie Downer but it hearing the 'real' people and the 'more' story and NED Chris Manion speak made my 9hour journey worth it. "

Cathy Cokazelli did the same thing! READ her script on stage from the actual SCRIPT! This is the second year she did this--I feel like telling them "y'know if I was a sales manager I'd either use 3 x 5 cards or a podium--not be standing on stage with a bunch of papers stapled together flapping around, LOL". Sheesh. We had Jan Capinegro from the HO too....she was ok I guess. Loved the new products tho, but c'mon, READING the script onstage?

You might think I'm Crazy BUT, I feel the low lighting made it feel blah as well! Also wasn't crazy about eating lunch out of my lap. :( I kept looking at my girls & there was NO excitement in their faces at all. The Annoucement of the Decade went on WAY too long!! Do they actually think anyone absorbed any of it! I REALLY don't think I'm going to be able to get my girls to come to Fall Launch..... :(

Charlotte was [retty good. We had Amy Neal and Doreen Grass and they are usually a lot of fun. They were there as well.

Melissa78 said:
I too was in B'More and already filled out my survey...two thumbs DOWN. Snooze fest...boring, no excitement and Judy Joel and Lisa Hendrickson (newer Sales Mgr) read wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy toooo much from their papers. It was like their first time hearing the material. BLECH! Excitement level was in the toilet, reading was annoying, lack of tables was even worse. I know I sound like Debbie Downer but it hearing the 'real' people and the 'more' story and NED Chris Manion speak made my 9hour journey worth it. :D

Ginger, I heard you were in Hartford and I went looking for you but alas, never found you.

Melissa, this is Debbie Downer II and we had the same thing EXCEPT we did not have Chris Manion. Not even sure who our NED was but she did not inspire me what so ever...or the consultant I was with. She did not lack for perkiness.

I drew my inspiration from Jillian Grant and Sharon Zeller (sp). Sharon was VERY inspiring for me this time. Sorry, no hate mail but at conference she did not inspire me as much.

As Ginger said, no tables (but we did have the 2nd largest attendance and met our 80% so for that I tolerated it!). But the reading of scripts was sad. Not that I expected them to memorize, but the teleprompter was surely missed! All I saw with lunch was turkey, which was great for me, but the consultant I was with hates turkey and there was no alternative for her.

For some reason I have not had the motivational kick this year that I had last year. My consultant did so that makes me happy.

beckyjsmith said:
Charlotte was [retty good. We had Amy Neal and Doreen Grass and they are usually a lot of fun. They were there as well.

I thought it went really well at Charlotte too. My team are usually very critical of these events. Remember the awful one when they changed the career plan? I thought I'd never get them back to another HO event. Then the first spring launch was pretty dry and one of them was sick all day (pregnant) so it was a bust. This time they were psyched! They all went home with goals and confidence that they too could do it! In the past it was "sure, you can do that", "she must live in a better area that I do", etc.

I've been to National Conferences that I have felt waste my time and money and some of these events are weak, often because of the presenters. But I have found that more times than not it's what is happening in my life, my attitude, that really makes the difference. Of course there are also times that we go with the best attitude, excited and ready to be wowed and the event falls way short.

Hopefully FL will have more sparkle for us. They listen to our suggestions. When we had the director calls about NC going away they seemed to genuinely listen to our suggestions of breakout classes and other ways to improve the launches. They already had the SL venues booked and the basic plan laid. I'm looking forward to more at future events.

beckyjsmith said:

They were our presenters in Toledo.

We had tables in the conference room & a different room for lunch. There were not as many seats in the lunch room, we had the option of sitting in there or going back to our seat in the conference room. I checked out all the products first, then had ZERO wait to grab lunch & sat with some ladies I'd never met. Enjoyed chatting & meeting new people. Sad to hear that some of the venues didn't have tables for taking notes. I bet that was difficult! :(

The NED's at our event were Carol Radu (who was one of the ones on the panel for the new web page) and Barbara Duke (who can't see me on her screen, but is up there in my little PC Family Tree ~ I did go introduce myself to her since Susan Kaufmann told me a NC that she had been talking to Barbara about me. She was super sweet & seemed excited to meet meet me & was excited to know who my 1st line Director was.) I enjoyed listening to them both speak. They both threw in personal stories that helped the audience make a bond to what they were saying. Barbara has a condition that causes her voice to be super raspy. If she gets stressed, she looses her voice all together. She said she starts out her shows by warning the guests of her condition & telling them that if anyone stresses her out, THAT person has to finish the show. She got a big laugh from the crowd on that one. Our panel was a bit boring. I lot interest & started doing Facebook. LOL

One major thing that might have helped for us was that until the latter part of the day, the LARGE screens at the front were used to mostly just display the Spring Launch Logo. The videos were shown on it, but whenever someone was on stage, those of us in the back of the room had to strain to see what was going on, and missed out on a lot of the nuance of those on stage. It wasn't until the end of the day that they started using the large screens to project the stage. We actual thought Amy Neal had changed clothes, because all of a sudden we could see the details on her sweater. She was mostly just a blob on stage before then.

Each year since I started I had Amy Neal at ours and she is always so much better in moderating events. Teleprompters or better job at memorizing on their part is needed. We didn't have a separate room to eat (our laps). I went in with high expectations from their 'hype' of revamping SL as well as the "annoucement of the decade" so I know mine was not an attitude issue...just more of a 'let down' issue. I would love to see Sharon Zelen again. Jillian doesn't do anything for me but wish all of their stories were recorded and put on CC so we could benefit from all locations.

Our first speaker introduced herself then introduced some people off stage that we couldn't see. When the 2nd speaker came up, she failed to say her name. I went the whole day not knowing who she was. Forgot the 1st girls name, but at least she gave it! LOL

Sheila said:
The NED's at our event were Carol Radu (who was one of the ones on the panel for the new web page) and Barbara Duke (who can't see me on her screen, but is up there in my little PC Family Tree ~ I did go introduce myself to her since Susan Kaufmann told me a NC that she had been talking to Barbara about me. She was super sweet & seemed excited to meet meet me & was excited to know who my 1st line Director was.) I enjoyed listening to them both speak. They both threw in personal stories that helped the audience make a bond to what they were saying.

Barbara has a condition that causes her voice to be super raspy. If she gets stressed, she looses her voice all together. She said she starts out her shows by warning the guests of her condition & telling them that if anyone stresses her out, THAT person has to finish the show. She got a big laugh from the crowd on that one.

Our panel was a bit boring. I lot interest & started doing Facebook. LOL

Are you in Susan's line? She is my Director's (who is also an NED) Director (guess that makes her my grand-NED?) lol I love her. Barb Duke has come to Atlanta a few times to meet with the Director teams here to, she has a great personality and lots of gret info to share!

Linda- who is your director?

I was in Ontario California and thought ours was good. Better than last year. Much more professional, more energy etc

baychef said:
Ginger, I heard you were in Hartford and I went looking for you but alas, never found you.

Melissa, this is Debbie Downer II and we had the same thing EXCEPT we did not have Chris Manion. Not even sure who our NED was but she did not inspire me what so ever...or the consultant I was with. She did not lack for perkiness.

I drew my inspiration from Jillian Grant and Sharon Zeller (sp). Sharon was VERY inspiring for me this time. Sorry, no hate mail but at conference she did not inspire me as much.

As Ginger said, no tables (but we did have the 2nd largest attendance and met our 80% so for that I tolerated it!). But the reading of scripts was sad. Not that I expected them to memorize, but the teleprompter was surely missed! All I saw with lunch was turkey, which was great for me, but the consultant I was with hates turkey and there was no alternative for her.

For some reason I have not had the motivational kick this year that I had last year. My consultant did so that makes me happy.

2 years ago we were in Hartford & had tables & bright lighting & I think it sets the mood better. Sharon & Feriale were definetly the Highlight! When I heard you were going to be in the Director circle, I kept looking but didn't find you :( & my seat was so close to it also. I don't know what to do for FL, I have either Springfield or Maryland, 1 is 5 hours & 1 is 3 :D

Ginger428 said:
2 years ago we were in Hartford & had tables & bright lighting & I think it sets the mood better. Sharon & Feriale were definetly the Highlight! When I heard you were going to be in the Director circle, I kept looking but didn't find you :( & my seat was so close to it also. I don't know what to do for FL, I have either Springfield or Maryland, 1 is 5 hours & 1 is 3 :D

I was in the director's circle from 12:15 to 12:30. It was so nice to connect with others that are excited to expand their business. My biggest message was to believe in themselves and that longevity will get them there. Also shared that despite big challenges this year, I was able to maintain my AD title. For all the gripping and complaining I do on here, it was nice to tell others why I am so greatful for PC. So sorry I missed you. And yes, I forgot to included Feriale. She is ALWAYS a hoot. She sort of knows how to cut some of the fluff out!

pamperedlinda said:
Dotti Shepherd

I just think she is so cute! Were you not in the line with Cherie White? Is she still around? Also a cute lady ( I don't know her personality)

beckyjsmith said:
I just think she is so cute! Were you not in the line with Cherie White? Is she still around? Also a cute lady ( I don't know her personality)

I know Cherie, but I am not in her line. She is adorable! I promoted past my director a couple years ago and then rolled-up to Dottie when she didn't regain her title. Yes, Dottie is a beautiful person (inside and out!) and so inspirational.

pamperedlinda said:
Are you in Susan's line? She is my Director's (who is also an NED) Director (guess that makes her my grand-NED?) lol I love her. Barb Duke has come to Atlanta a few times to meet with the Director teams here to, she has a great personality and lots of gret info to share!

Yup! Susan > Deena Hiltbrand > Yolanda Easton > Me

I'm thinking Barbara is directly above Susan? Can't remember now! LOL I just remember Susan telling me at NC that Barbara couldn't see me so she signed into her screen to show her what my team was looking like and that they had been talking about how fast we were growing. So I figured I'd go introduce myself! LOL

Sheila said:
Yup! Susan > Deena Hiltbrand > Yolanda Easton > Me

I'm thinking Barbara is directly above Susan? Can't remember now! LOL I just remember Susan telling me at NC that Barbara couldn't see me so she signed into her screen to show her what my team was looking like and that they had been talking about how fast we were growing. So I figured I'd go introduce myself! LOL

Yes, Barb is Susan's Director

A couple years ago I found out my Pampered Chef lineage...lol. Not sure if Laverne is still with Pampered Chef, but there's nothing but NED's between me and HO.

My Pampered Chef Hierarchy:

Linda Child
My Director is Dotti Shepherd – National Executive Director
Dotti’s Director is Susan Kaufmann – National Executive Director
Susan’s Director is Barbara Duke – National Executive Director
Barbara’s Director is Beth Jacobs – National Executive Director
Beth’s Director is Laverne Soltys – Senior Director
Laverne’s Director is Doris Christopher – Founder of The Pampered Chef

Oh, I knew Beth was up there too. Never heard of Laverne

Where does Kevin Bacon fit in there? LOL

baychef said:
I was in the director's circle from 12:15 to 12:30. It was so nice to connect with others that are excited to expand their business. My biggest message was to believe in themselves and that longevity will get them there. Also shared that despite big challenges this year, I was able to maintain my AD title. For all the gripping and complaining I do on here, it was nice to tell others why I am so greatful for PC. So sorry I missed you. And yes, I forgot to included Feriale. She is ALWAYS a hoot. She sort of knows how to cut some of the fluff out!

Well if you go to Springfirld for Fall Launch, we WILL meet up!! ;)

pamperedlinda said:

A couple years ago I found out my Pampered Chef lineage...lol. Not sure if Laverne is still with Pampered Chef, but there's nothing but NED's between me and HO.

Linda Child

That is some lineage! Do you come with AKC papers cuz you're a pedigree puppy?

pamperedlinda said:

Linda Child

This would be a fun thread to start so see everyone's family tree... should I start it?

Sheila and Becca your responses cracked me up! Thanks for the afterwork chuckle! I needed it! :)

Go Colleen! We can all see who fits where! LOL

finley1991 said:
This would be a fun thread to start so see everyone's family tree... should I start it?

YES! Dooooo it!

Do it! Ya'll know Kathy Yellets is my director. Her d is an AD.. Penny something who seems like a nice lady. I am drawing a blank on her last name. Kelly Price is her D,and I don't know who goes higher. So mine goes from NED, up to AD, up to E. The funny thing is that Penny gets overrides on all of us. Way I see it she's got it made lol.

That's what Barb said. She was upset when she got passed up, then realized she made MORE money that way! LOL

pamperedlinda said:

Laverne is no longer with PC because she is not listed on my paycheck any more. I am right under Barb Duke and she is the best! She has so many Executives and NED in her first line it is just simply silly. I know NJR gets a lot of recognition because her team is so big and she is great, but Barb has promoted so many advanced directors it is truely amazing.

Me: Wendy Love
My director: Barbara Duke
Barb's Director: Beth Jacobs

beckyjsmith said:
Do it! Ya'll know Kathy Yellets is my director. Her d is an AD.. Penny something who seems like a nice lady. I am drawing a blank on her last name. Kelly Price is her D,and I don't know who goes higher. So mine goes from NED, up to AD, up to E. The funny thing is that Penny gets overrides on all of us. Way I see it she's got it made lol.

I thought Kelly was Kathy's D. Hmm. Now to figure out who Penny is. I don't think it goes higher than Kelly. Leslie Caperton is my ED, also under Kelly. Leslie said we don't have a NED. Just incredible to see some of the people who are still under Kelly. This whole system of being a higher level but still "under" someone, ie. not bypassed, confuses me to no end.

<h2>1. "Did anyone else think Spring Launch 2012 was underwhelming?"</h2><p>The response to Spring Launch 2012 has been mixed. While some consultants found it exciting and informative, others felt that it was underwhelming compared to previous years.</p><h2>2. "Was it just me or did anyone else feel that Spring Launch was kind of blah?"</h2><p>You are not alone in feeling that Spring Launch was not as exciting as anticipated. Many consultants have expressed similar sentiments.</p><h2>3. "P.C. made such a big deal about the spring launch 2012 would be better than last year. What happened?"</h2><p>At Pampered Chef, we always strive to improve and deliver the best possible experience for our consultants. However, we understand that not every event will meet everyone's expectations.</p><h2>4. "What was the big announcement at the Spring Launch 2012?"</h2><p>The big announcement at Spring Launch 2012 was the release of our new products and the introduction of our Hostess and Guest Specials for the spring season.</p><h2>5. "Why was the Spring Launch 2012 event in Toledo boring?"</h2><p>We apologize that you did not find the event in Toledo engaging. We strive to make our events exciting and informative for all attendees, but we understand that not every location or speaker may resonate with everyone. We appreciate your feedback and will take it into consideration for future events.</p>

1. "Did anyone else think Spring Launch 2012 was underwhelming?"

The response to Spring Launch 2012 has been mixed. While some consultants found it exciting and informative, others felt that it was underwhelming compared to previous years.

2. "Was it just me or did anyone else feel that Spring Launch was kind of blah?"

You are not alone in feeling that Spring Launch was not as exciting as anticipated. Many consultants have expressed similar sentiments.

3. "P.C. made such a big deal about the spring launch 2012 would be better than last year. What happened?"

At Pampered Chef, we always strive to improve and deliver the best possible experience for our consultants. However, we understand that not every event will meet everyone's expectations.

4. "What was the big announcement at the Spring Launch 2012?"

The big announcement at Spring Launch 2012 was the release of our new products and the introduction of our Hostess and Guest Specials for the spring season.

5. "Why was the Spring Launch 2012 event in Toledo boring?"

We apologize that you did not find the event in Toledo engaging. We strive to make our events exciting and informative for all attendees, but we understand that not every location or speaker may resonate with everyone. We appreciate your feedback and will take it into consideration for future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jcsmilez