• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Fall Launch Registration Extended ...

In summary, "Fall Launch Registration Extended" refers to the extension of the registration period for fall classes at a specific institution or program. The extension could be due to various reasons, and the new deadline for registration will vary depending on the institution/program. If you have already registered during the original period, you do not need to re-register. However, it is important to check the updated class schedule for any potential changes.
Sheila
Gold Member
I just heard it's been extended through the 16th. Apparently the ones who haven't registered all received e-mails. Seems like HO would have communicated that to Directors & above. Weird.

The kicker? I've also heard the registration link is not working today. :(

Anyone have the latest registration percentages? It's usually on CS and/or here but I haven't seen them this year. My guess is that it's lower than anticipated for them to extend the date another 2 days. Maybe for Spring Launch they'll catch on to make the last day to pay on the 10th (right after payday, before everyone's broke again). :roflmao:

Oh PC must have used the new web to process the registration... :>)

:roflmao: Sometimes we have to laugh to keep from screaming, huh?

I'm seeing comments of 40%-50% across the board on another forum. Maybe the extended time frame will help (if they can get the online link to work).

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this update about the Fall Launch registration being extended. It's always exciting to have more time to register and get ready for the upcoming season. I'm sorry to hear that the registration link isn't working today, but I'm sure the team at HO is working hard to get it back up and running as soon as possible. As for the latest registration percentages, I haven't seen them either, but I'm sure they will be shared soon. In the meantime, let's keep encouraging our teams to register and take advantage of this extended deadline. And I love your suggestion for the Spring Launch - let's hope they take note! Happy Fall Launch to all! :chef:

What is "Fall Launch Registration Extended"?

"Fall Launch Registration Extended" refers to the extension of the registration period for fall classes at a specific institution or program.

Why was the fall registration period extended?

The fall registration period may have been extended due to a variety of reasons, such as high demand for classes, technical issues, or unforeseen circumstances.

When is the new deadline for fall registration?

The new deadline for fall registration will vary depending on the institution or program, but it is typically announced alongside the extension. It is important to check the official website or communication channels for the most accurate information.

Do I have to re-register if I already registered during the original period?

No, if you have already registered for fall classes during the original registration period, you do not need to re-register. Your registration will still be valid for the extended period.

Will there be any changes to the fall class schedule due to the extension?

The fall class schedule may be subject to changes due to the registration period extension. It is recommended to check the updated schedule or contact the institution/program for any potential changes.

Back