• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What's New in Spring Launch 2010?

In summary, the consultants are eagerly awaiting the release of spring 2010 products, but are disappointed that they have to wait until next week. They speculate on new products that could be available, including a stonesimilar to a mini DCB that can be used as a garlic roaster, but it would need to have other uses too for them to do something like that. They also mention silverware, dots glassware, and a gluten-free cookbook.
finley1991
I'm bored tonight (my show for tonight has rescheduled to next week) and the hockey game doesn't start for an hour...

so...

any thoughts/guesses/wishes for new products for Spring 2010?

Have we discussed this here? I know some consultants already know (if you do, please don't share) because of an error with the Special Edition CN being posted for about an hour a few weeks ago. HO quickly discovered their error and took it down but not before some got a peek!

I can't believe Spring Launch is NEXT WEEK! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Anyway... any thoughts to entertain me? :blushing:

I have no idea! HO always amazes me with what they come up with.

I do think that there will be new bamboo though. Since the March special is bamboo I expect that they will update the host flyer to reflect some new bamboo items that will be available. Maybe a small bamboo square bowl.

I have no idea, but I hear it's awesome! This was not from one of the consultants who saw, but rather from a contact I have at HO.

I can't tell~~ :)

haha! Exactly what I wrote!! Can't tell you.... :) I am excited about spring launch though!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I did hear it was fabulous though! I can't wait!!!!!!!

I think they are holding out on us, Colleen...let's stick out tongues out at them...:p:p:p:p:p:p Bad enough you know...but then you taunt and tease us!!!!:p:p:p:p

Hmmm, let's see....guesses.....

a small stone, smiliar to a mini DCB that can be used as a garlic roaster, but it would need to have other uses too for them to do something like that

dots glassware, but more like bar glasses - double old fashioned and tall glasses - but I won't be surprised if they get away from the glass stuff....

silverware?? I had this guess in the past when they've come out with more dinnerware stuff and glasses, but I don't know how feasible it would be

what would be cool is new baskets similar to the woven selections, but with beaded things as the handles to match the beaded servingware we have

a gluten-free cookbook or something that focuses on food allergies - this would be HUGE because there's a growing market for this type of cooking (the problem is, this type of "research" needs to have a completely dedicated test kitchen and products that don't come into contact with the other types of food)

I have no idea!!! My guesses always used to have 2 cup prep bowls, but they finally did that, so I can't even imagine what else they'll come up with. I can't wait to find out!!!

I'd love the old digital thermometer back but I doubt that because of the instant read one.I'd like a lid for the Mini Baker for cooking for 1-2 servings... like a mini DCB.I like the idea of the garlic roaster or maybe stoneware ramekins. I'd also love a piece of cookware like Le Creuset but that would be a fall item.Maybe a Bamboo serving tray (something flat)...

Can I share what the discontinueds are? It won't give anything away.

cheftiffany said:

:bugeye: :bugeye: absolutely not!

I would love a metal muffin pan and 9x13 in pan. Some people really love the sheet pans and I think it would add to the set.

cheftiffany said:

How do you know this stuff??? Are top people spilling beans??

Although it is tempting...many of us are spending money and time away from family and work to attend Spring Launch. It would be like knowing your Christmas presents before you unwrap them. It would be a huge let down.

baychef said:
How do you know this stuff??? Are top people spilling beans??

Although it is tempting...many of us are spending money and time away from family and work to attend Spring Launch. It would be like knowing your Christmas presents before you unwrap them. It would be a huge let down.

PC accidentally put the special edition CN online a few weeks back and Tiffany saw it.

DebbieJ said:
PC accidentally put the special edition CN online a few weeks back and Tiffany saw it.

Oh my goodness! I am so glad I DID NOT see that!

WOW...I know this has happened in the past too. I will admit...if I saw it Tiffany, I would have peaked too! :devil:

I am still going to Spring Launch--I personally don't think my knowing what the products are is going to spoil my experience with that. I love all the other aspects too such as the inspiration and the training I get. I will definately not share as I understand not everyone feels the same and I would in no way want to hurt your experience. I didn't even tell my consultants although I got the info from one of them. And I am so excited that I have 3 girls going with me. I know it doesn't sound like much for for my little cluster it is.

Don't look down on me cause I peeked. It was emailed to me and I couldn't resist. I will say I love the direction we are going for the most part.

No worries Tiffany. In 2001, I decided to sign up again with PC in July (I had just been inactive 13 months!). The following January (2002), I got a pack from HO with a letter asking me if I was interested in coming back to PC and it had a flyer with everything that was new. I was going to a regional meeting the next day to find out the products. It didn't spoil my experience either!Congrats on having 3 going... I have 3 going as well. One is a veteran, one is a come-back-to-the-table and the other is just finishing up her first month... and QUALIFYING!!!! She's really going to be a star and I'm so excited she's going... it's going to really help her get it! I hope the other two feed off of her excitement! Actually, the other two always get REALLY excited, yet never do anything with it. It bums me out!!!!

not looking down on you Tiff. I might have been tempted had it been shared with me as well!I am going to Spring Launch with one of my team members ! Hooray! She is excited to get her business booming.

I guess that's a big OOOPS on the HO's part! Especially because it's happened before. I'm glad I didn't see that or I would have been tempted to peek!

I can't wait to find out! I have 5 of my team coming, but many more from the other Director's team that I do meetings with. We're going to have a blast. FUN FUN!! And I've learned my daughter is now getting her tonsils/adenoids out in addition to getting ear tubes on Monday so I know the recovery will be much worse. I will be SO glad to get out of the house on Saturday the 6th after spending what will likely be the whole week on the couch with her, since that's all she wants me to do when I'm sick. Thank God for wireless internet and my laptop! :)

Oh, Tiffany, we are not looking down on you at all...I definitely would have peeked!!!! And there is part of me :devil: that want you to tell me everything!!! But I know I would be let down in some small manner and then I would have to keep my mouth shut too!!! :eek: I would be no..:angel:!!!

I have 4 others going too and I am so excited!!! Two have never been to a HO event so I am so excited for them!

I am so excited too! I have 5 coming with me to the Raleigh event and 2 that are going to the Houston event on the 2nd. I have sworn them to secrecy!

Tiffany, the wonderful thing about how you handled all of this is that you asked! I'm impressed and touched by that. No one is looking down on you AT ALL! We're all just excited! Thanks for asking and for being honest! Seeing it was no one's fault ..fortune maybe but certainly not wrong in any way! I'm sure at HO that wasn't what they said but on our end... totally blameless! Happy Spring Launch everyone! I've got 6 of mine going with me and after a fairly unenthused January for most of them.. I'm excited to get us all revved up! Our greater cluster does a New Year Kick Off every year .. they have done it for 10 years... and this year the kick off seemed to have the opposite effect it usually does... everyone nearly disappeared into the woodwork. It's been really odd.

Definitely not lookin' down on ya, Tiff!!!
xoxo

Not sure why anyone would look down on you Tiffany.

Thanks guys. It just seems easy to read into text when you can't hear someone say something.

Can't wait for next Thursday!!

Carolyn are you coming up the night before or are you driving up at the crack of dawn? I'll be there the night before cause I'm not a morning person and so for me to drive over 2 hours at 5 in the morning didn't seem feasible. If you're coming up early let me know and maybe we can get a drink.
Of course if I missed someone who is coming to Lakeland and you want to meet up for a drink come join me. The more the merrier.

What are the new products being launched for Spring 2010?

The Spring Launch 2010 features a variety of new products including the Quick Cooker, Ultimate Mandoline, and the Nonstick Stackable Cooling Rack.

Are there any special deals or promotions for the Spring Launch 2010?

Yes, we are offering a special promotion for customers who purchase the Quick Cooker and Ultimate Mandoline together. They will receive a free Cut-N-Seal and Mix N Chop as a bonus gift.

Will there be any new recipes featured in the Spring Launch 2010 catalog?

Yes, our new catalog includes over 20 new recipes specifically designed to be made with our new products.

Can I still purchase products from previous launches?

Yes, all of our previous products are still available for purchase on our website or through our consultants.

Can I host a party to showcase the new products from the Spring Launch 2010?

Absolutely! Hosting a party is a great way to introduce your friends and family to our new products and earn free products for yourself. Contact your consultant to schedule a party today!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
Replies