• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch Registration Issues

In summary, there are several reasons why you may be unable to register for the Spring Launch event. These include using the wrong registration link, already being registered, or not having a valid Pampered Chef account. If you receive an error message during the registration process, please contact customer service for assistance. The event is only open to current consultants, but non-consultants can attend other virtual events. If you accidentally registered for the wrong event, contact customer service for help. If you are having trouble with the payment process, ensure your information is correct and contact customer service if needed.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
I have a consultant that is trying to register for Spring Launch but is unable to. She has been placed on money order status and is not able to use her PC debit card or personal card to process her registration. She spoke with someone at the solution center last week who said that she will still be able to use either her PC debit card or a credit card but is not being allowed that option.

I was hoping for a way to pay with my credit card or PC Debit card (she has cash in hand) but can't seem to find a way. Is there a way I can purchase and deposit PC dollars for her to use?

I also told her to email [email protected], I'm hoping they will let her register late because she is being blocked now. Is there an extension or a separate phone number that she can call and leave a message?

Any other ideas or suggestions?

short of you giving her your CC#, I don't think there is anything you can do tonight.I would call meetings and registration tomorrow.

That's just the thing, I can't even do that! It doesn't even give her an option to pay with anything except for money order... ??? The page does say that you can pay with a personal credit card, but I don't remember seeing that as an option when I registered back in December either.

Last edited:
Email HO tonight and explain situation and have her do the same so there is record of it.

FYI -- I had a consultant who tried to register for Chicago earlier this evening and it's full. Just a few days ago it was at 75%.

She emailed earlier and I just emailed now. Are they open tomorrow?

1) Why am I unable to register for the Spring Launch event?

There could be several reasons why you are experiencing registration issues. Please ensure that you are using the correct registration link provided by your consultant or team leader. Additionally, make sure that you are not already registered for the event and that you have a valid Pampered Chef account. If you continue to have issues, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2) I received an error message when trying to register. What should I do?

If you receive an error message during the registration process, please take a screenshot of the message and contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot the issue and help you successfully register for the event.

3) Can I register for the Spring Launch event if I am not a consultant?

Unfortunately, the Spring Launch event is only open to current Pampered Chef consultants. However, we do offer opportunities for non-consultants to attend virtual events and learn more about our company and products. Please check our website for upcoming events.

4) I accidentally registered for the wrong Spring Launch event. How can I change it?

If you have registered for the wrong Spring Launch event, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to update your registration and make sure you are signed up for the correct event.

5) I am having trouble with the payment process for the Spring Launch event. What should I do?

If you are experiencing issues with the payment process, please ensure that you are using a valid form of payment and that your billing information is entered correctly. If you continue to have issues, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedalf
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • chefjeanine