• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch in Oakland Tomorrow! :D

In summary, the Spring Launch in Oakland Tomorrow is an event hosted by Pampered Chef showcasing their newest products for the spring season. It will take place at the Oakland Convention Center and will run from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Admission is free, but some activities or workshops may have a fee. Attendees can also purchase products at the event using credit or debit cards.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
Who's going?

My cluster will be coming down from Redding in the early am. I'm even more excited and antsy now that others are back from their Spring Launches and seem really excited about the new products. Can't wait!

I also have some F/W catalogs that I'm looking to sell if anyone needs any. :D

I'm planning on going! I've been counting down the days until the launch and I can't wait to see all the new products. It's always so much fun to be there in person and see everything up close. And thanks for offering to sell your catalogs - I might have to take you up on that!

Hi there! I am so excited for the Spring Launch in Oakland tomorrow! I will definitely be there, can't wait to see all the new products and get some inspiration for my business. It's always so much fun to connect with other consultants and see what they are excited about too. And thank you for offering the F/W catalogs, I may need to grab a few from you. See you tomorrow! :D

1. What is Spring Launch in Oakland Tomorrow?

Spring Launch in Oakland Tomorrow is an event hosted by Pampered Chef that showcases our newest products for the spring season. It is a great opportunity to see and try out our latest kitchen tools and gadgets.

2. Where is the event taking place?

The event will be held at the Oakland Convention Center. The address is 123 Main Street, Oakland, CA.

3. What time does the event start?

The event will begin at 10:00 AM and will run until 4:00 PM. We recommend arriving early to ensure you have enough time to see everything and participate in any demonstrations or activities.

4. Is there an admission fee?

No, admission to the event is free. However, there may be a charge for some of the activities or workshops offered at the event.

5. Can I purchase products at the event?

Yes, there will be a pop-up shop set up at the event where you can purchase any products that catch your eye. We also accept credit and debit cards for your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • pamperedbecky