• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Who's Attending Spring Launch on the 5Th?

In summary, three separate locations in Japan are doing a Spring Launch within 36 hours of each other. Anne has asked for photos and details to be sent to her in order to create a presentation for all three cluster meetings.
Sheila
Gold Member
There will be three seperate locations in Japan doing a Spring Launch about 36 hours after you guys/gals get home. I already have 2 volunteers who are going to take photos of the products & send them to me to put together our presentation. I'll be showing it here in Tokyo, my upline will be presenting it in Misawa & the Director under me will be showing it down in Okinawa. All of our meeings will be held simultaneously! :D

I was wondering if any of you who are attending Spring Launch on the 5th would be willing to e-mail me photos & details so that I can scramble & assemble the presentation for all 3 cluster meetings? I'm figuring the more photos I have in my selection the better the presentation will look! ;)

I've asked Corporate to send me a PDF file with all the images & details so that we can do our own Spring Launch, but they've not yet said yes or no. :rolleyes:

Sheila, I will be attending on the 5th and can get one of my downline to send pics as well. I am still in the dark ages and am struggling to keep my camera charged and finding all of the pieces to actually use it!! Not even close to affording a smart phone.

LOL You're funny girl. But thanks! Any help is greatly appreciated!!! ;)

hey there. I'm going & I can send you some I'll be taking my son's i-touch & can send them to your email address if you'd like.

p.s.~ let me know when you get the spice tote :)

Thanks Anne!

Haven't received it yet, but that's typical for military mail. ;)

Sorry Sheila - We aren't until the 9th in Omaha

Dang! I was thinking Omaha was the 5th. That knocks me down to just one team member taking photos on the 5th. Thank goodness for this group, huh!?

Ill be going on the 5th - send me your email addy and i can send you pics directly from my phone

It's in my signature - [email protected]

Thanks! I really appreciate all the help!!! :D

NP - I added your email to my phone so that I can have it there

I will send them as well. I am not the best photog but I can do ok with the crackberry. :)

Thanks ladies!!! :D

1. Who can attend Spring Launch on the 5th?

Spring Launch on the 5th is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, leaders, and guests.

2. What is the purpose of Spring Launch on the 5th?

Spring Launch on the 5th is an annual event where Pampered Chef introduces new products, shares business updates, and provides training and inspiration for consultants.

3. How much does it cost to attend Spring Launch on the 5th?

The cost to attend Spring Launch on the 5th varies depending on the ticket type. Early bird tickets start at $50 for consultants and $75 for guests, while the regular ticket price is $75 for consultants and $100 for guests.

4. Can I bring a guest to Spring Launch on the 5th?

Yes, you can bring a guest to Spring Launch on the 5th. However, please note that guests must purchase a ticket and that the event is geared towards Pampered Chef consultants and leaders.

5. Is there a dress code for Spring Launch on the 5th?

There is no specific dress code for Spring Launch on the 5th, but we recommend wearing comfortable and professional attire. You may also want to dress in layers as the event may have varying temperatures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • Bren706