• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Join Us at the Spring Launch Party in Hartford, CT | Don't Miss Out!

In summary, Spring Launch Bound is an annual event held in late March or early April to celebrate the arrival of spring. The event takes place in various locations and is family-friendly, with activities for all ages. There are multiple ways to participate, including attending, volunteering, or becoming a sponsor. Check the event's website for more information on this year's date and how to get involved.
baychef
Silver Member
:party:Leaving in 2 hours for Spring Launch!!! Can not wait to see everyone! There are 12 of us in my downline going to Hartford, CT. 6 others have attended SL's in other parts of the country.

Only 1 on my personal team :( but glad she is going. My 1 gen. AD, 2nd gen AD and 3rd line D are all attending with many of their team members.:clap:

You are going to love it! Have a great time!!!

I'm looking forward to mine too! Stayed up late to finish the video for the Japan & Germany consultants ... but still planning to have fun and get in lots of networking! :D

1. What is Spring Launch Bound?

Spring Launch Bound is an annual event that celebrates the arrival of spring and all the exciting activities and opportunities that come with it. It is a time for people to come together and celebrate the change of season.

2. When is Spring Launch Bound?

The date of Spring Launch Bound varies each year, but it typically takes place in late March or early April, coinciding with the start of spring. Check our website or social media for the most up-to-date information on this year's event date.

3. Where does Spring Launch Bound take place?

Spring Launch Bound events are held in various locations, depending on the city or town. It could take place in a park, community center, or even a local business. Be sure to check the event details for the specific location.

4. Is Spring Launch Bound a family-friendly event?

Yes, Spring Launch Bound is a family-friendly event and welcomes people of all ages. There will be activities and attractions suitable for both children and adults, so everyone can have a good time.

5. How can I participate in Spring Launch Bound?

There are many ways to participate in Spring Launch Bound. You can attend the event, volunteer to help out, or even become a sponsor. Check our website for more information on how you can get involved in this exciting event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • kcmckay