• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Spring Launch: Join Us in Charlotte or Atlanta for an Inspiring Event!

I
Inomiamenda
Where are you attending? The majority of my team is going to Charlotte, but a few are going to Atlanta instead.
My downline director has been selected to share her inspirational story in Charlotte and I will be on the host coaching panel. I'm kinda nervous about that but CRAZY excited for Marina!
How bout ya'll?

Toledo....

finley1991 said:
Toledo....

:( I wish you lived closer to moi. Move South, k?:)

I'll be in Charlotte!

beckyjsmith said:
:( I wish you lived closer to moi. Move South, k?:)

I wish I did too!!! I'd invite you to head north and join me in Toledo but that just seems cruel! ;)

Ontario CA. my upline has been asked to speak

pcjenni said:
Ontario CA. my upline has been asked to speak

Mine too Jenni. Or maybe she's being sent to Toronto. Is there one in Toronto?
I know she's going to Canada.
Colleen.. lol.
Beth! I will see you there I hope!:happyforyou:

Baltimore. We have the highest attendance target - 1800.

Portland Oregon. I have been asked to speak.

beckyjsmith said:
Colleen.. lol.

Ontario, California.. not Canada! :)

pcjenni said:
Ontario, California.. not Canada! :)

Bahahahahahahaaaa..... I was thinking... man! you are really supportive!

WaHOOO Wendy! Are you doing the inspirational story or the host coaching panel or something else?

Becca_in_MD said:
Baltimore. We have the highest attendance target - 1800.

I'll be in Baltimore too. Wow, target 1800!! Have you been to Baltimore in the past? Are the targets posted somewhere?

Ontario for us

beckyjsmith said:
Colleen.. lol.

I hope so too! :happyforyou:

Host Coaching. My life is too boring to be inspirational:)!

We have 2 van fulls heading to Baltimore from our group! ROADTRIP! :) Yes the Targets are posted online and even though B'More is the highest target, the last two years the East Coast SL (B'more and Lancaster) had the highest attendance and got the extra prizes, including Jean Jonas in attendance.

I have 2 in my downline hopefully attending in Charlotte since they live right outside (Concord). I have 5 in the NC area - wish I could get them all to go :)

Melissa78 said:
We have 2 van fulls heading to Baltimore from our group! ROADTRIP! :) Yes the Targets are posted online and even though B'More is the highest target, the last two years the East Coast SL (B'more and Lancaster) had the highest attendance and got the extra prizes, including Jean Jonas in attendance.

I have 2 in my downline hopefully attending in Charlotte since they live right outside (Concord). I have 5 in the NC area - wish I could get them all to go :)

Last year Jean was in Charlotte. I know because I missed her because I was in the hospital that week. :bawl:

Yes each weekend (there were 3) she went to the one with the highest attendance for that time frame.

Omaha, NE for our group.

Lexington- decided to avoid the snow in Toledo.

Arlington, TX

bethcooks4u said:
Last year Jean was in Charlotte. I know because I missed her because I was in the hospital that week. :bawl:

Yes she was. *Shameless brag..* I got to have lunch with her and 10 other people for a roundtable discussion about technology. It rocked!

Related to Spring Launch: Join Us in Charlotte or Atlanta for an Inspiring Event!

1. Where is the Spring Launch event being held?

The Spring Launch event is being held in both Charlotte and Atlanta. The majority of our team will be attending in Charlotte, but there are also some team members attending in Atlanta.

2. Can you share any details about the event?

Yes, there are many exciting things happening at the Spring Launch event! One of our team members, Marina, has been selected to share her inspirational story in Charlotte. I will also be on the host coaching panel, which I am nervous about but also incredibly excited for.

3. Is there a specific theme or focus for the event?

The Spring Launch event is all about inspiration and motivation. It's a time for us to come together as a team and be inspired by each other's stories and successes.

4. Will there be any networking opportunities at the event?

Absolutely! The Spring Launch event is a great opportunity to network with other colleagues and team members. There will be plenty of time for connecting and sharing ideas with each other.

5. Are there any special guests or speakers at the event?

Yes, there will be several special guests and speakers at the Spring Launch event. We will have industry experts and top performers sharing their knowledge and experiences with us. It's going to be an incredible learning opportunity for all of us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • frozenchef