• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Retiring Items at Spring Launch - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the Spring Launch is an annual event where Pampered Chef introduces new products and retires older ones. This is an exciting time for customers as it offers the opportunity to purchase new and innovative products, while also stocking up on their favorite retired items before they are no longer available. To find out which items are being retired, customers can consult the website or their Pampered Chef consultant, attend a Spring Launch party or event, or check for any special deals or promotions. Retiring items cannot be purchased after the Spring Launch, so it is recommended to stock up during the event. If a customer misses out on purchasing a retiring item, they can check the website or contact their consultant for remaining stock or consider purchasing a similar newly introduced item
dannyzmom
Gold Member
So, I don't go to Spring Launch until this Saturday. I log onto FB today and what it right in front of my face?? Someone scanned and posted their RETIRING ITEMS flyer from Spring Launch.
Nice.

Yeah, I already had to ask one person to remove the new catalog COVER as her profile pic. Never checked to see if she did because I don't want to know!

:( Sorry ladies! I know, but I'm not sharing with hosts/customers until AFTER all the consultants know! ;)

I saw that too and really? One was an upper level D that had it on hers. She should know better!!!! :mad:

There was no flyer or special edition CN handed out at SL. Someone on CS scoured their catalog and made a flyer and I've seen it posted on FB, too. Honestly, there's not much being DC'd. Don't sweat it!

dannyzmom said:
So, I don't go to Spring Launch until this Saturday. I log onto FB today and what it right in front of my face?? Someone scanned and posted their RETIRING ITEMS flyer from Spring Launch.
Nice.
I saw that too, didn't look. I started too, but then didn't want to know if something was being discontinued b/c of restyling. I like my surprises!

cmdtrgd said:
Yeah, I already had to ask one person to remove the new catalog COVER as her profile pic. Never checked to see if she did because I don't want to know!
Seriously? How stupid!

pamperedlinda said:
I saw that too, didn't look. I started too, but then didn't want to know if something was being discontinued b/c of restyling. I like my surprises!

Seriously? How stupid!

There really isn't much being discontinued that you wouldn't expect. (i.e. Seasonal stuff, etc...)

Wow, some people!!! That's incredible!

What is the Spring Launch and why should I care about retiring items?

The Spring Launch is an annual event where Pampered Chef introduces new products and retires older ones. This is an exciting time for our customers because it means they have the opportunity to purchase new and innovative products, while also stocking up on their favorite retired items before they're gone for good.

How do I know which items are being retired?

You can find a list of retiring items on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also attend a Spring Launch party or event to see the retiring items in person and get a chance to purchase them before they're gone.

Can I still purchase retiring items after the Spring Launch?

Unfortunately, once an item is retired, it is no longer available for purchase. We recommend stocking up on your favorite items before they retire during the Spring Launch.

Will there be any discounts on retiring items during the Spring Launch?

There may be discounts on retiring items during the Spring Launch, but it is not guaranteed. We recommend checking our website or contacting your consultant for any special deals or promotions.

What should I do if I missed out on purchasing a retiring item during the Spring Launch?

If you missed out on purchasing a retiring item during the Spring Launch, we recommend checking our website periodically or contacting your consultant to see if they have any remaining stock. You can also consider purchasing a similar item that has been newly introduced during the Spring Launch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Karen Weber