• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch 2012 Dates/Locations

In summary, someone had posted earlier in July the list of Spring Launch 2012 Dates and Cities. She said she saw it listed at National Conference.
esavvymom
Staff member
Someone had posted earlier in July the list of Spring Launch 2012 Dates and Cities. She said she saw it listed at National Conference. I happened to miss that "memo", so can't say I saw it, but just reposting for those curious and trying to plan ahead.

Saturday, January 28:
Atlanta (College Park), GA
Baltimore, MD
Charlotte, NC
Lexington, KY
Omaha, NE
Ontario, CA
Phoenix, AZ
Salt Lake City, UT
San Antonio, TX
Santa Clara, CA

Saturday, Feb 4
Arlington, TX
Biloxi, MS
Denver, CO
Hartford, CT
Milwaukee, WI
Portland, OR
St Louis, MO
St Paul, MN
Tampa, FL
Toledo, OH

Thank you!

Wonder if those are all the options they will be offering. No Michigan, Indiana or Illinois (Chicago?) locations. That's interesting.

Maybe they are figuring that Milwaukee is pretty close?

chefjeanine said:
Wonder if those are all the options they will be offering. No Michigan, Indiana or Illinois (Chicago?) locations. That's interesting.

I thought that was interesting too. The closest one that I can see is Toledo.

(The only way to Milwaukee is through Chicago....and that would not be close.)

Personally, if it was like this years, it wouldn't be worth the expense to go overnight for it.

Of course, not everyone had the constant thump of a cheerleading competition right next door like we did. :yuck:

I don't have to go through Milwaukee to Chicago. ;) But, it's still 6 hour drive or more from here. If my son was still living down in Germantown, it would have worked out perfectly for me but they are moving to Indiana for a couple years next week. :(

Like I said, I can't guarantee this is it...but this was someone else posted that she copied down from NC. So maybe they are still working on it? We'll see.

I seen this same list at conference it was posted on a huge board where we had lunches. Im an hour south of toledo. I'm happy no over night trip for me this year :)

2nd year in a row, no PA meeting. :(

I'm surprised that the only OH one this year is in Toledo. There has always been a meeting in Columbus.

no NY either................nothing really even close!

I think I will be thinking twice about traveling to Toledo in winter. It was always a pretty safe drive down to Columbus -away from the lake. I would sooner go to Pittsburgh than up to Toledo. I think I will wait and see if the summer heat wave continues through to winter....:yuck:

I just thought, I probably am not included in the Spring Launch anyway. Is it for everyone or just the directors and above? I've never even looked into it.

I am excited I may actually be able to go to one. It is in SLC which is so much closer for me. And my family is there.

Teresa LM said:
I just thought, I probably am not included in the Spring Launch anyway. Is it for everyone or just the directors and above? I've never even looked into it.

It's for everyone.

pclinskie said:
2nd year in a row, no PA meeting. :(

Depending on where at in the State you are - Ohio or Baltimore will be your best bet. When it was in PA - it was at a HORRID hotel (IMO) so the 4hour drive is worth it if they can't pick a better place in PA. I would have thought Philadelphia but B'More prob is central for WVa, DC, PA and even NY (depending on location).

Only thing is its in January this year and who knows what the Northeast weather will look like in January - might have to follow a plow truck! ;)

Melissa78 said:
Depending on where at in the State you are - Ohio or Baltimore will be your best bet. When it was in PA - it was at a HORRID hotel (IMO) so the 4hour drive is worth it if they can't pick a better place in PA. I would have thought Philadelphia but B'More prob is central for WVa, DC, PA and even NY (depending on location).

Only thing is its in January this year and who knows what the Northeast weather will look like in January - might have to follow a plow truck! ;)

I live further south, so winters aren't usually snowy, but when we DO get precip, it shuts things down (not enough removal trucks to keep up, etc). But I'm seriously considering taking the Amtrak train. It would cost me $35 each way - BUSINESS class seats. It would take me the same amount of travel time, and cost the same compared to gas (if we stay around the current prices). And I wouldn't have to drive! Just have to wait till they say where it is, so I can see about station locations, etc. We shall see.

Milwaukee is an hour away from me instead of the 2½ hours to Chicago. If I want to go down early, I can stay with relatives but I'll probably just drive down for the day.

St Paul/Minneapolis is 5 hours for me and again, I have family in the area This year everything is at least on a Saturday and I'm happy that they're earlier.

Oh, come on folks - I live in ALASKA - they haven't even had a Seattle Spring Launch. I'll be going to the one in Atlanta to visit my parents on the FL panhandle with my kids. My best friend is tagging along to watch the kids while I'm in the meeting (usually 8-5 right?) and we're leaving the hubby at home, so he can have some bachelor time.
I called HO today to confirm so I could start planning for the ridiculously priced plane tickets from Alaska and they had no idea this was posted at conference and couldn't confirm it right away. They did say they'd pass my info on to their supervisor and would call me back.

frozenchef said:
Oh, come on folks - I live in ALASKA - they haven't even had a Seattle Spring Launch. I'll be going to the one in Atlanta to visit my parents on the FL panhandle with my kids. My best friend is tagging along to watch the kids while I'm in the meeting (usually 8-5 right?) and we're leaving the hubby at home, so he can have some bachelor time.
I called HO today to confirm so I could start planning for the ridiculously priced plane tickets from Alaska and they had no idea this was posted at conference and couldn't confirm it right away. They did say they'd pass my info on to their supervisor and would call me back.

That's why I say "Take it with a grain of salt"...until it's confirmed by HO. Wasn't meaning to start rumors....just give SOME heads up to possibilities based on what someone DID see at NC.

So bummed I cannot go next year!!! I will be 39 weeks pregnant!!! I am sure then i will be happy to stay at home, but man do I love Spring Launch!!!!!! Oh well! Will be logged onto here to learn all of the new products! :)

I didn't see that board at NC, but if the list is correct I have some decisions to make! 5 hour drive for the January 28 event in San Antonio, TX or 30 minute drive to the Feb 4th event in Arlington, TX? I'm thinking the further drive so that I can get the info together to share with the overseas consultants sooner! LOL

Plus there are some fabulous people in San Antonio!

What happen to the Dallas one?

Becca, so true! LOLArlington is just west of Dallas - about 30 minutes. ;)

I am so excited! Spring Launch is coming to Utah so I will get to attend my first ever event this year. I can't wait for Feb!

lt1jane......i'll be going to the minneapolis one....if you want to go to that one i'll be looking for you!
~carla

I took a picture of it because I didn't have time to write it down - we randomly came across it in the lunch room! I've attached it. It's interesting to me that HO said they knew nothing about it!

Attachments

• IMG00715-20110708-1421.jpg
    IMG00715-20110708-1421.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 490
mountainmama74 said:
I took a picture of it because I didn't have time to write it down - we randomly came across it in the lunch room! I've attached it. It's interesting to me that HO said they knew nothing about it!

Thanks for that! I was starting to think I had started some vicious rumor! ;)

j&k'smom said:
no NY either................nothing really even close!

Where in NY are you? We've been to Hartford CT it's about 2 hours from Albany

Sheila said:
I didn't see that board at NC, but if the list is correct I have some decisions to make! 5 hour drive for the January 28 event in San Antonio, TX or 30 minute drive to the Feb 4th event in Arlington, TX? I'm thinking the further drive so that I can get the info together to share with the overseas consultants sooner! LOL

Becca_in_MD said:
Plus there are some fabulous people in San Antonio!

Yes there are!!! We'd love to see you again!!!

:mad: Yeah, so I heard back from HO and get this. They can confirm that that bulletin board was posted at Conference, but can't confirm the Spring Launch dates - really? Not helpful!

frozenchef said:
:mad: Yeah, so I heard back from HO and get this. They can confirm that that bulletin board was posted at Conference, but can't confirm the Spring Launch dates - really? Not helpful!

That's retarded.

frozenchef said:

LOL That's funny!

I am so glad there is one in St. Louis, which is only about 2- 2 1/2 hour drive for me. I have never been to spring launch, is there a cost associated with this I should be saving up for?

The past 2 years it has been $50.00 and that includes lunch - or was it $55.00?:blushing:

Thanks, I just wanted to know an about ballpark figure so I could plan for it, plus the gas for the drive down. I appreciate you letting me know.

I think last year it was $55 - I remember someone having a BIG problem with the cost going up from $50 and complaining that she didn't know if it would be worth the extra cost - I remember thinking "Really? All this over $5?" And she only had to go about 1/2 hour from her house to get there. There were people that had flown in for the thing and she complained about $5. All in your perspective I guess..............

That's right! I remember that. There are many seminars and training sessions that I attend for my "day job" that are more costly than that and do not include lunch. Spring Launch is a mini- National Conference and we even got free stuff!. Do not miss it if you make it happen for you! :D

I think the cost of Spring Launch is very minimal for what you get! People have to keep in mind, it costs PC a LOT of money to put those trainings on for us. From a catering perspective, those box lunches probably cost about $13/pp. That doesn't even begin to touch room rental for a room that size. Plus, those places charge for EVERYTHING - including the use of the screen in the front of the room. Plus the cost of the production company, flying the speakers to each location, lodging for them, not to mention the goodies we get and all the stuff they give away - yeah. I'm willing to bed PC doesn't make any money on these trainings! It's so worth it!!

kcmckay........I'm south of Buffalo, so Toledo would be closer then Hartford. We went to Columbus last year and Toledo would be about the same distance. My husband was actually just saying that Baltimore might be a good option....no lake effect that way! A bunch of us did a road trip to Columbus last year and then to conference in Chicago and it was a lot of fun!!! I'm sure next year would be a blast too!! Nothin' like traveling with my PC girls!!!!

How long do these sessions generally last?

Teresa LM said:
How long do these sessions generally last?

I believe it starts about 9am (maybe 8), and went until about 4 or so. It is all day.

Thank you. I'll have to make a plan with my sis and we'll make a day of it. ;)

CC now has the Spring Launch cities and dates listed...so I would say they are "official". :) No other information is listed yet though.CC--> "Consultant & Leadership Training" green 'tab' --> "Spring Launch"

anyone know where in toledo the spring launch will be held? now that registration is over the info on consultants corner is gone!! i should have written address, etc. down but figured it would be SOMEWHERE on cc....

I sent HO an email. I would suggest doing the same. That is definitely information that should remain online!

1. When and where is the Pampered Chef Spring Launch 2012 event taking place?

The event will take place on Saturday, January 28 and Saturday, February 4 at various locations across the country, including Atlanta, Baltimore, Charlotte, Lexington, Omaha, Ontario, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, Santa Clara, Arlington, Biloxi, Denver, Hartford, Milwaukee, Portland, St. Louis, St. Paul, Tampa, and Toledo.

2. How can I find out the specific location for the event?

The specific location for each event will be announced at National Conference. If you were unable to attend National Conference, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or check the company's website for updates.

3. Can anyone attend the Spring Launch 2012 event?

No, the event is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants and their guests.

4. Is there a fee to attend the event?

Yes, there is a registration fee for attending the event. This fee covers the cost of materials and resources provided at the event.

5. What can I expect from the Spring Launch 2012 event?

The event will provide training, inspiration, and new product information for Pampered Chef consultants. It is a great opportunity to network with other consultants and learn new tips and tricks for growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • SpiritdancerIA