• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Only 20 Locations for Fall Launch

To be totally honest, If FL is going to be like SL I think I'll have to skip it, because it just won't be worth all the driving :(I'm excited that they'll be back in SA for Fall launch. It is nice to not have to spend the night out of town.We won't need to stay over either. It's 1 hour vs 2 for us. But I am considering going to eithe Memphis and visiting a friend or San Antonio to go with my TX team...Ooooooo....come to SA!
ktraceyk
WOW! Nothing even close to where I live. I guess I won't be going after all. I was so excited that Spring launch was close enough to get to and back in a day and hoping that would be the new trend. Guess not.
es
Saturday, July 28
College Park, GA
Columbus, OH
Denver, CO
Evansville, IN
Memphis, TN
Omaha, NE
Phoenix, AZ
Sacramento, CA
San Antonio, TX
Springfield, MA
Saturday, Aug. 4
Anaheim, CA
Arlington, TX
Baltimore, MD
Schaumburg, IL
Kansas City, MO
Mandeville, LA
Orlando, FL
Rochester, MN
Bellevue, WA
Winston Salem, NC

Our Spring Launch was close enough to do it in one day but Fall won't be... we'll go in the night before and drive home after.

Definitely can't complain that my location is still on the list & only about 30 min's away. But I was hoping they would switch weekends for the two TX locations & let the one closest to me go first this time. No such luck. Oh well.

I didn't pay attn until people from NY started telling me they would see me in Baltimore in August for Fall launch and I thought, "Why?" Well the closest on the New England side is Massachusetts so yep, Bmore will be packed. We hit 80% the last 2 Launches without the northern folk joining us.

This time B'more is the second wave though vs first...

Melissa78 said:
I didn't pay attn until people from NY started telling me they would see me in Baltimore in August for Fall launch and I thought, "Why?" Well the closest on the New England side is Massachusetts so yep, Bmore will be packed. We hit 80% the last 2 Launches without the northern folk joining us.

This time B'more is the second wave though vs first...

My entire upline was just at Hartford & I am going to do everything in my power to sway them to go to Massachusetts. From where we are its 3 hours to MA & 5 hours to MD. Also If you think about it, the beginning of Sept. is Leadership! Thats alot of traveling in a short time. Especially those who work another job. :D

I guess I'm lucky that I live in a city with a major airport hub. So far, everytime HO has done something outside of Chicago we've been on the list of locations. Hope it continues.

My team and I will be heading your way in July Linda!

beckyjsmith said:
My team and I will be heading your way in July Linda!

Great! Look forward to seeing you, it's been a while.

Yes me too!

Ginger428 said:
My entire upline was just at Hartford & I am going to do everything in my power to sway them to go to Massachusetts. From where we are its 3 hours to MA & 5 hours to MD. Also If you think about it, the beginning of Sept. is Leadership! Thats alot of traveling in a short time. Especially those who work another job. :D

It will only be a 5 hour and 20 minute drive vs. a 6 hour drive for us.:( !! Our upline has a fall kick off in August in Nassua, NH but it will either be the HO or her Fall kick off. I can't see going to both. Leadership is out for me. Hoping to get my schedule back up soon, recruit and get more to one of these events!

baychef said:
It will only be a 5 hour and 20 minute drive vs. a 6 hour drive for us.:( !! Our upline has a fall kick off in August in Nassua, NH but it will either be the HO or her Fall kick off. I can't see going to both. Leadership is out for me. Hoping to get my schedule back up soon, recruit and get more to one of these events!

To be totally honest, If FL is going to be like SL I think I'll have to skip it, because it just won't be worth all the driving :(

I'm excited that they'll be back in SA for Fall launch. It is nice to not have to spend the night out of town.

We won't need to stay over either. It's 1 hour vs 2 for us. But I am considering going to eithe Memphis and visiting a friend or San Antonio to go with my TX team...

Ooooooo....come to SA!

Our launches have never been a one-day driving distance. WE always drive up the night before and stay over. For SL, hubby and I made a weekend of it and are planning to do the same for FL.

My FL is in the city where my husband works, so I'll be doing his daily commute. :)

Finally the Alaskans will be able to attend without going broke - there's one in WA this time! :) We've always flown to Denver or CA or further to visit family while we're spending so much money on a plane ticket. No driving for us! :(

frozenchef said:
Finally the Alaskans will be able to attend without going broke - there's one in WA this time! :) We've always flown to Denver or CA or further to visit family while we're spending so much money on a plane ticket. No driving for us! :(

Egads...I take back my complaint!!! Can not imagine!

Chef Kearns said:
Ooooooo....come to SA!

I am thinking about it! I will certainly let you know if I do so we can get together! :sun:

Oh, wow! And it's only 23 minutes from the Seattle/Tacoma airport!!! The military makes regular flights there. Some of the Japan consultants might be able to go for super cheap! I think it's $16 now to hop a MAC flight? I'll have to go let them know.

What does "Only 20 Locations for Fall Launch" mean?

It means that only 20 locations will have the product available for purchase during the fall launch.

When will the fall launch take place?

The exact date of the fall launch has not been announced yet. Please stay tuned for updates.

How were the 20 locations chosen for the fall launch?

The locations were chosen based on factors such as market demand, availability of resources, and strategic partnerships.

Will more locations be added for the fall launch?

At this time, there are no plans to add more locations for the fall launch. However, there may be opportunities for expansion in the future.

Can I pre-order the product for the fall launch?

Unfortunately, pre-orders are not available for the fall launch. The product will be available for purchase at the designated locations during the launch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • SpiritdancerIA
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies