• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch 2012 Registration Numbers

In summary, the average registration number for all locations is 750, with 57% registered as of Jan. 6.
I have to confess I'm a bit disappointed. I hope there's 90 new consultants who still go out and register for Toledo. 90 people away? I can't believe we didn't hit 80 percent. But we still had so many people sign up ... and our goal was really lofty in the first place.

Intrepid_Chef said:
I have to confess I'm a bit disappointed. ... and our goal was really lofty in the first place.

That's my thought about Milwaukee too. I was hoping to be attending a launch with 80% in attendance but no dice. Chicago area last year (don't remember the city) didn't hit 80% either. I find that really disappointing when HO is literally in our back yard.

Last edited:
Intrepid_Chef said:
I have to confess I'm a bit disappointed. I hope there's 90 new consultants who still go out and register for Toledo. 90 people away? I can't believe we didn't hit 80 percent. But we still had so many people sign up ... and our goal was really lofty in the first place.

I agree! And who says others didn't sign up for other locations... If I could have I would have picked a warmer place than Ohio in Feb!! LOL:p

LOOK at St Louis!!!!! How can they be OVER 100%?!? Maybe our missing ppl are there?!:mad:

I really don't think the count is fair ... Especially if HO thinks one should attend a certain location. Then it shouldn't have been a choice of where. Or, they should have taken our suggested locations and regardless of where we went, count towards where they expected us to go.

MHouting said:
I really don't think the count is fair ... Especially if HO thinks one should attend a certain location.

They sent me an email about attending in Milwaukee (I think that's where it was) but there's NO WAY I was going to travel through Chicago to get to a meeting. I'll be in Toledo. (and NOT thrilled with having to make that trip)

chefjeanine said:
They sent me an email about attending in Milwaukee (I think that's where it was) but there's NO WAY I was going to travel through Chicago to get to a meeting. I'll be in Toledo. (and NOT thrilled with having to make that trip)

That's exactly what we said too (about traveling THROUGH Chicago)! And I'm not looking forward to the trip either. The weather was so crappy last year going to Detroit. Blech:yuck: to Toledo!

chefjeanine said:
I have to be honest and say I really didn't look/notice where mine said.... ?? Hmmm.. but that could account for some... I too am going to Toledo. Not sure where in mi u are,... But Toledo is closer for me too!
(unless I can swim! Lol) :eek:

I LOVE living in Omaha!! It's a 5-10 minute drive to Launch and we always hit some sort of awesome goal!!

Is anyone going to Lexington? I had the choice of going there or Toledo-we are about halfway in between. Most of my sister consultants are going to Lexington though, so that is where we decided. With our very unpredictable weather here in Ohio too---we decided to head south!

I'll be in Lexington! Our group was split between Toledo and Lexington. I believe we have about 11 going to Lexington and 10 going to Toledo. See you there!!!

I will be in Lexington! I feel that we would have never achived that lofty goal HO set for us. I mean really!!!!! St. Louis is a huge area and only 900?? of course they reached that!

minirottie said:
Now I have to ask of all the launches you could come to from England, why Omaha?? :) It is a lovely city of course, and you'd be welcome to sit with me :)

Omaha is just a lovely city LOL :) I am actually from Council Bluffs so I will be coming home to visit family and attend launch :)

it's nearly a 3 hour drive for me to St. Louis. I'm eager to attend ANY PC meeting regardless of the freebies. I go for the energy and to learn how to boost my business.

Brenda.the.chef said:
it's nearly a 3 hour drive for me to St. Louis. I'm eager to attend ANY PC meeting regardless of the freebies. I go for the energy and to learn how to boost my business.

Exactly. Of course we like/want the freebies too but that is not what it's all about.

As far as how they figure the numbers, I'm sure it's got to do with how many consultants of various levels live in the area. If your number is low than that might mean there are less consultants so more business and recruit possibilities in your area. Find a positive spin and get over it. These aren't high dollar items. If you don't get it at the event and want it free put together a show and get it with your host benefits.

Brenda.the.chef said:

Ditto! I am two hours from my director (who no longer does meetings) and FIVE hours from Omaha or Kansas City and SIX hours from Denver. I am so excited to go! The first year I made it to Denver, my cluster was scheduled for Omaha but ended up not going because of weather. I would have made it to the Omaha one but I learned to drive in the Colorado Blizzard of 1986. I have rural two lane highways to drive for quite a bit of my trip. I didn't make it last year because we were calving. I am so stoked for this year! I will be going to Omaha and so will a number of my cluster.

twilcox said:
Omaha is just a lovely city LOL :) I am actually from Council Bluffs so I will be coming home to visit family and attend launch :)

Ahhh, that makes more sense then :) Good thing you picked Omaha since we'll get the extra goodies!!

It's not about the free goodies, but I'd love to know how they come up with their numbers. Some of it I'm sure has to do with the # of consultants in an area, size of the venue, and hopefully past attendance. Sounds like they assume people in a certain radius will automatically pick the closest site based solely on "as the crow flies" distance and don't take into account traffic conditions. I live near Green Bay, WI which makes Chicago(3 hours)/Milwaukee(1.5 hours) way closer than Minneapolis/St Paul(4-5 hours), but one gal in my cluster has had other reasons to go to Minnesots for the last two years, mostly based on conflicts with her Lions Club activities.

I have family in the Twin Cities of Minnesota (Neenah/Menasha WI are also called Twin Cities) and could go to launch there, but haven't yet...

If you look at the 100% targets, of the 7 sites that have 1000 or more attendence goals, only three achieved them. Those that didn't didn't come very close (66% for Milwaukee, 69% for Lexington, and the closest were Toledo and Atlanta with 74% & 76% respectively). Of the sites that achieved 100% attendence, the goals were 750 for Omaha, 425 for Phoenix, and 900 for St Louis, two medium and one small venue. All five medium sites (700-999) hit at least 80% attendence. Of the 8 small sites (700 or less goal attendence), Biloxi and Salt Lake City were no where close to 80% (67% and 55% respectively) while Denver almost hit it at 78%.

Last edited:
I was invited to WI launch. In radius...yes closest. In actual drive time (since i have to drive around Lake Michigan) no ... 2 hrs more than Toledo. (unless I want to swim!) So I guess I'm one of those messing up the numbers!

MHouting said:
I was invited to WI launch. In radius...yes closest. In actual drive time (since i have to drive around Lake Michigan) no ... 2 hrs more than Toledo. (unless I want to swim!) So I guess I'm one of those messing up the numbers!

I don't know anyone from West MI who is going to the WI launch...everyone is going to the Toledo Launch...so we should have helped those numbers, but we didn't! :(

Marcy - to let you know, my Team (we meet with my AD and another D) meets in Wayland at 6:30 the 2nd Wed of each month. We meet at a coffee shop that allows us to us their facility, and it's always a lot of fun! (plus learning and stuff too... :) )

Is Sheri your ED? If so - we'll probably be hanging out together at the Pizza Party on Friday @ Spring Launch! :) You could meet the gang and see what you think!

ChefBeckyD said:
I don't know anyone from West MI who is going to the WI launch...everyone is going to the Toledo Launch...so we should have helped those numbers, but we didn't! :(

Marcy - to let you know, my Team (we meet with my AD and another D) meets in Wayland at 6:30 the 2nd Wed of each month. We meet at a coffee shop that allows us to us their facility, and it's always a lot of fun! (plus learning and stuff too... :) )

Is Sheri your ED? If so - we'll probably be hanging out together at the Pizza Party on Friday @ Spring Launch! :) You could meet the gang and see what you think!

Thanks! Wayland is a bit far, but won't rule it out.
YES! Sherri is my ED! Awesome! Look forwa:Drd to meeting you!

Oh I dont care to much for free products, Im going for training I go to all meetings :D I was just saying I thought it was a lofty goal for this area.

I too don't expect a great deal in free products, considering that last time I went my free products consisted of an ice scoop, a sprinkle and a season's best. But I am looking forward to getting ANY free products at all because I didn't get anything in the Free For Some. And to the training and mostly to seeing friends.And Toledo is a NEW site so no prior data is available. So I'm curious too as to how they got the numbers, especially when some have a choice of other locations.I'm hoping the weather won't be bad. We've had exactly two major "snow events" this whole winter and with it being "lake effect" it varies widely. In the biggest snow, they got close to a foot where I work. At my house which is 16 miles to the west we got half an inch.

MHouting said:

There are others coming from your area - Carpool! I live in Jenison. :)

Well ChefShalon, most of my cluster from Ohio is coming down to visit you all in Lexington...I am only hoping the numbers get boosted a bit. It's just friendly competition! It's not really about the products, but it is good to see how many we can get there! Our group is driving 3-4 hrs.

So, I will see you there ChefBevShu and ChefShalon!

MHouting said:

I'm really good friends with someone from your old "cluster". Jill E.? We actually met here on CS, when she kept talking about how she didn't get any support from her upline. :) I adopted her into my team, and now she's just one of us. She's riding over with my team to SL...so you'll see her too. :) Also, Anne Marie from the same group comes to our meeting too.

chefliz said:
So, I will see you there ChefBevShu and ChefShalon!

I'm looking forward to it! Wear your Chef Success buttons!!! :chef:

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm really good friends with someone from your old "cluster". Jill E.? We actually met here on CS, when she kept talking about how she didn't get any support from her upline. :) I adopted her into my team, and now she's just one of us. She's riding over with my team to SL...so you'll see her too. :) Also, Anne Marie from the same group comes to our meeting too.

Yes! Know them both!!! Maybe we can all meet somewhere that morning??

I'll be going to the Salt Lake City Spring Launch!!! Utah hasn't had a large PC event like this in 10 years!Anyone know what time it typically starts and how long it goes for?Also, anyone else going to the Salt Lake Launch on the 28th?

Last edited:
Tean94 said:
I'll be going to the Salt Lake City Spring Launch!!! Utah hasn't had one for 10 years!

Anyone know what time it typically starts and how long it goes for?

Also, anyone else going to the Salt Lake Launch on the 28th?

This is only the 3rd spring launch :)

I think the information on what time they each start is on CC but I know ours starts at 9 a.m. They will go until 3 or 4 p.m.

They're opening it up at 7:30 but the event starts at 9. I suggest being EARLY to get a decent seat :) And they'll be over at 4. The last two years they finished within 10 minutes of 4 o'clock so they have it pretty down to the minute.

Last I saw, Salt Lake is only at 45%. Sad, but it looks like there'll be plenty of seats open...

Yes, but 266 people is A LOT of people :)Also, I believe my NED Deena Hiltbrand will be there. She's awesome!!

So here's to hoping that after these numbers came out at least 14 new consultants signed up by yesterday for Denver -because to miss that extra free product because of 14 people is such a letdown.

pcsharon1 said:
So here's to hoping that after these numbers came out at least 14 new consultants signed up by yesterday for Denver -because to miss that extra free product because of 14 people is such a letdown.

I think I saw some where that new consultants don't count for that number because they have to prepare for each location ahead of time. I could be wrong though.

Team Manion - Pampered Chef
Spring Launch Tip Update
#4. It will solve a recurring pain.
Any guess

chef131doreen said:
Team Manion - Pampered Chef
Spring Launch Tip Update
#4. It will solve a recurring pain.
Any guess

My guess - we will have an app that has the ability to process credit cards at the time of the transaction so that we know immediately if the cc is good or not. Something like that Square app. Think of how much easier the end of the month would be if there was no such thing as a show going on hold due to a declined credit card.
Have you noticed that the cc authorization screen is gone from P3...the one that was broken for so long? It disappeared with the latest update.

DebinIA said:
My guess - we will have an app that has the ability to process credit cards at the time of the transaction so that we know immediately if the cc is good or not. Something like that Square app. Think of how much easier the end of the month would be if there was no such thing as a show going on hold due to a declined credit card.
Have you noticed that the cc authorization screen is gone from P3...the one that was broken for so long? It disappeared with the latest update.

I agree - but I think it has to be so much bigger than just that. An App doesn't cost $2 million! And if it did...it has to be one incredible App. But people write incredible apps all the time. I can't wait to find out what it's all about!

Can someone please write up all four hints? I can't seem to find #3...Thanks,
Karen

Tip 1: It's about time but it's not a watch.
Tip 2: Who remembers this one?
Tip 3: We'll be rolling out something besides dough.
Tip 4: It will solve a recurring pain.

MHouting said:
Tip 1: It's about time but it's not a watch.
Tip 2: Who remembers this one?
Tip 3: We'll be rolling out something besides dough.
Tip 4: It will solve a recurring pain.

#2 You can drop something without it breaking (or something like that)

ShelbyMichalek said:
#2 You can drop something without it breaking (or something like that)

Yea! That's it! Thanks!

Only 4 days left!!

I hope someone posts the retiring and price change lists shortly thereafter....

I have to wait another week for the rest of the info.

lt1jane said:

Me too! Ugh!

lt1jane said:

I'll see if I can get it for you!

Even those who have to wait for the second week will have the information by February 4 and the new season doesn't start until March 1. Relax! You'll have it in plenty of time.Don't jump all over me about this. Even if you have a show before the 4th most of your month is AFTER that so there is plenty of time to share those changes with your customers (gives you a reason to do cc calls on those early show's customers too). I have found that knowing what is discontinued or had a price change doesn't produce many sales at all anyway.

BethCooks4U said:
Even those who have to wait for the second week will have the information by February 4 and the new season doesn't start until March 1. Relax! You'll have it in plenty of time.

Don't jump all over me about this. Even if you have a show before the 4th most of your month is AFTER that so there is plenty of time to share those changes with your customers (gives you a reason to do cc calls on those early show's customers too).

I have found that knowing what is discontinued or had a price change doesn't produce many sales at all anyway.

This is true. I never talk about discontinuing products or price changes, except when I know that it's something someone is working towards as a completion of a set. Most of my customers are willing to wait for products to show up on the Outlet. :) Just had a long-time customer purchase more of the SA she loves on the Outlet this week, in fact!

<h2>1. What is the overall registration goal for Spring Launch 2012?</h2><p>The overall registration goal for Spring Launch 2012 is 18,000 attendees.</p><h2>2. What is the deadline for registration?</h2><p>The deadline for registration is 11:59 pm CST on January 14th.</p><h2>3. Which location currently has the highest percentage of its attendance goal?</h2><p>Phoenix, AZ currently has the highest percentage of its attendance goal at 71%.</p><h2>4. When is the next update on registration numbers?</h2><p>The next update on registration numbers will be sent to NED's on Thursday, January 12th.</p><h2>5. What is the current nationwide percentage of registration compared to the 100% goal?</h2><p>The current nationwide percentage of registration is 54%, with a total of 9,675 attendees registered as of January 6th.</p>

1. What is the overall registration goal for Spring Launch 2012?

The overall registration goal for Spring Launch 2012 is 18,000 attendees.

2. What is the deadline for registration?

The deadline for registration is 11:59 pm CST on January 14th.

3. Which location currently has the highest percentage of its attendance goal?

Phoenix, AZ currently has the highest percentage of its attendance goal at 71%.

4. When is the next update on registration numbers?

The next update on registration numbers will be sent to NED's on Thursday, January 12th.

5. What is the current nationwide percentage of registration compared to the 100% goal?

The current nationwide percentage of registration is 54%, with a total of 9,675 attendees registered as of January 6th.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • KellyTheChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef