• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business Card Swap **Read and Respond**

In summary, Kelly McNamara is organizing an opportunity for 75 different people to send in their business cards with their reasons for beginning and staying with PC. Each person must mail 75 cards with a self addressed envelope with enough postage. The deadline for the cards to be mailed was extended to August 31st. There are 84 people participating in this swap and those who do not mail their cards within the allotted time will be cut from the exchange. Latecomers are still accepted and if someone does not have 75 cards, they can send less and receive less back from the swap.
momoftwins said:
Kelly - I was just curious if you mailed mine yet as I have not received them. I do remember putting postage on it. Thanks!
I was just getting on here to post. Yours came back for more postage. I got them back into the mail this morning so you should get them soon!

Kelly, I got mine last week...thank you very much...

Do most stores carry those biz card protective sheets? I need to get that so I can get the cards in there & show people! I want to take them to my team meeting MOnday too.

I think OfficeMax has the sheets that go into a regular binder. They also have some cute business card books that are a little smaller, and are pre-loaded with pages that hold cards. (OM has some cute pink ones this month for breast cancer awareness month.)

Well, no Office Max within 3 hours of here....good thing I'm going to KC today! Might have to make a stop (well, if it's right off the highway; I hate driving in the city!)

I guess I should have clarified that any large office supply store should have both of those products: the BC sleeves for binders and BC books. Sorry.

genburk said:
By the way, it was your card that looks just like mine.... I almost put it in with mine, but realized it had something on the back. You never know what could have happened even though you are in Germany !!!!

Tina I didn't even recieve your card.

I loved looking at all the different cards, so many different types and wording. This was a really neat idea.

I got my clear business card holders (sheets) from staples. You could possibly order online and have shipped to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • KellyTheChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg