• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

**Those Participating in the Business Card Swap!

In summary, Participants in the swap need to decide how many cards (25 or 75) they want to make and receive back. Each person needs to mail 75 business cards with reasons for beginning and staying with PC, as well as a self-addressed, postage-applied envelope. The due date is August 24th. Latecomers are still accepted. People are advised to take their main envelope, all of their cards, and their SASE to the Post Office and have them weigh the entire thing, then apply the same amount of postage on both envelopes so there is enough postage.

How many cards do you want to make and receive?

• 75 cards...I want to have as many as possible to show recruits!

Votes: 35 60.3%
  • 25...I don't have time to make 75!

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • What card swap?

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
add me!
Mine are in the mail today

ChefLoriG said:
add me!
Mine are in the mail today
I added your name this morning!:balloon:

Mine will be in the mail this week!

I'll be mailing mine out this week as well.

Mine are going in the mail this week. I've been gluing labels to the back (don't ask!) and I'm working on it during my quiet moments at the local fair. Okay, why the glue? I was too cheap to buy labels at the moment! ;) They look nice just the same! :)

iamtamnur said:
Mine are going in the mail this week. I've been gluing labels to the back (don't ask!) and I'm working on it during my quiet moments at the local fair. Okay, why the glue? I was too cheap to buy labels at the moment! ;) They look nice just the same! :)
You are too funny!!!!

I'll get mine out this week.

Kelly i mailed out mine yesterday.

iamtamnur said:

Your not being cheap. I did the same thing and my reason is I wanted to put too much in the explanation and I ran out of labels too.

Mine are being HAND WRITTEN so hopefully I'll have them out by the end of the week.

Christ Follower said:
Mine are being HAND WRITTEN so hopefully I'll have them out by the end of the week.

O.k. - you are officially NUTS! My hand is hurting just thinking about writing my reason 75 times! Ouch!

Handwritten??? UMMMMM.... I just printed labels.

I didnt' get a chance to vote but I wanted to participate... and no one has let me knwo what I am doing....:D

Leah ... go to the first page and it explains it, maybe its the 3rd page? It says it in here of what you need to do.

mommyhugz1978 said:
I didnt' get a chance to vote but I wanted to participate... and no one has let me knwo what I am doing....:D
Check out post #17 on this thread...all the details are there!

katie0128 said:
O.k. - you are officially NUTS! My hand is hurting just thinking about writing my reason 75 times! Ouch!

I'm one of the ones only doing 25 because I'm almost out of cards. I just got a web-site so I've been letting them run down to nothing before I re-order with my web-site info on them.

Even handwritting 25 is bad though I know.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE....

If you are participating in this card swap- READ post #17 on this thread!

All of the instructions are clearly spelled out for you...

We all made a committment to do this and if a ton of people flake out it's gonna cost A LOT of us A LOT of time. (Including me...but EVERY PERSON that spent time getting their cards done and in the mail on time.)

I have only received cards from 18 people! :eek:

81 are signed up to participate!

I certainly hope that everyone's cards are either on their way to me, or are going into the PO today or tomorrow. Please don't read this as I am being witchy (lots of talk on here recently about how you can't hear the "tone of voice" in printed words..) but I really want this to be a smashing success for EVERYONE INVOLVED!!

OK...I am done being the "mother hen" for today!! :blushing:

Kelly, I mailed them out today but am hoping and praying that the 2 stamps is enough for my 55 cards!!!

Kelly... I didn't' forget... I just had to get through my finals at school first before I could focus on extra PC stuff... They will go in the PO by tomorrow the latest!!!

Yahhh I got mine in yesterday...almost forgot though!!! Went to run my errands and left them sitting by my front door!! Had to make a second trip, but I think its worth it. hmmm wonder if thats tax deductible :p hehehe

I did mine last night and I am mailing them today before my show tonight.

I am working on mine. I know I am running up against the last day to mail and apologize.

Mine are in the mail, you should get them today or tommorow!!

Just mailed mine out this afternoon, sorry for the lateness. I know you will get a ton Monday and Tuesday, thank you for doing this.

I know! I am invisioning my poor mail lady...bringing me in a whole box ful of envelopes on Friday, Saturday, and Monday!!

I talked to her today and told her what was going on and she said "Super! They count my mail each year!" so it actually helps with her SALARY!!

Kelly you should get her to have a show LOL

Thanks, Kelly! I started that other post as a reminder as well since I'd love to have 75 cards in exchange for the ones I sent. Hopefully you'll be bombarded in the next few days....nothing personal, mind you.... ;)

I've been busy prepping for two shows this weekend, but now that I'm caught up, I will get them mailed this afternoon! Sorry for the lateness.:eek:

KellyTheChef said:
I talked to her today and told her what was going on and she said "Super! They count my mail each year!" so it actually helps with her SALARY!!

I didn't know their salary was based on how much mail they delivered. I have a PO Box, so my guy doesn't necessarily come to my house every day. I really like him, maybe I should have more mail sent here!

That being said, mine are done and will be in the mail either this evening or tomorrow morning.

--Jenny L

I'm sending in 60! Will be in the mail tomorrow. I'm such a procrastinator. :( Sorry.

I just want to say...

:thumbup: Thanks Kelly:thumbup:

Totally!!!

I agree!!! :D :D :D

Kelly ROCKS !!!

Mine are in the mail Friday, sorry for the delay!!!

So, I've missed this thread & would love to do it, but don't think I have enough cards, & I don't think anywhere in my town sells the blank ones:grumpy:

lacy, you dont have a walmart, or even kmart? even a dollar store might have something like that

I have also found the weirdest office supplies at the drug stores like Walgreens and CVS. I got some GREAT deals at Walgreens on labels which were the perfect size for what I needed them.

Kelly - You are awesome to have set this up but I have had so much going on that I am not going to be able to get the cards in the mail today. I was sick for several days and have gotten behing in my office and my host packets and shows need to take priority. I am so very sorry

Nope, not in my town, we do have a $ store, but the nearest Wally world is half hour away.

Mine are in the mail as of today. Kelly, I know you said you had responses from 81 people wanting to participate. How many of the 81 still have to drop their cards in the mail? Do we need to extend the deadline a few days?

--Jenny L

jlevernier said:
Mine are in the mail as of today. Kelly, I know you said you had responses from 81 people wanting to participate. How many of the 81 still have to drop their cards in the mail? Do we need to extend the deadline a few days?

--Jenny L
That would make me very happy!!!:thumbup:

chefkristin said:
That would make me very happy!!!:thumbup:

I could use an extension, too. I've been sick, and just haven't found the time (energy, really-- being sick is exhausting!), but I think it is SUCH a wonderful idea, and really want to participate.

My cards were mailed today.

Hi all!

I have a lot of things on my plate today, but one of them is sitting down to see who I have received mail from, who has said it's on the way, and who I have not heard from. (I have errands to run this morning, so it will be much later today when I get back on here...)

Once I have figured that out, I may be announcing an extention. I don't want to do that (because I don't want to penalize those who HAVE sent in their cards on time and make them wait longer...) but in a way, I DO want to do that (so that everyone can get as many unique cards back as possible...and I don't want to have to return some of your own cards to you!)

Anyone who is able to get them in the mail today, please do so and let me know!

Thanks all...I really want this to be a success for all!:balloon:

Although I have been out straight with comitments I did manage to get mine in the mail yesterday.

Thanks Kelly!

Hi, Kelly you have mine already but do not mind having the extention for a few more days, so we can get the total cards back that that was sent.

Kelly - mine went in the mail yesterday - I apologize for being so late but I teach preschool and last week I got reassigned to the 2 yr old class and I've been on a mad dash redoing lesson plans and the room and getting ready for next week when we start!

I can't wait to see everyones cards and comments! BTW I used some old VistaPrint cards that I wasn't very happy with. They look fine but I like the ones from Merrill or those I've made better and this was a perfect way to get rid of them! I'm sure we will get all sorts!

<h2>1. How many cards do I need to make and send for the business card swap?</h2><p>The current requirement is to make and send at least 20 business cards for the swap. However, this number may change based on the results of the vote.</p><h2>2. How many cards will I receive back in the swap?</h2><p>You will receive back the same number of cards that you send out. So if you send out 20 cards, you will receive 20 in return.</p><h2>3. Can I send more cards than the minimum requirement?</h2><p>Yes, you are welcome to send as many cards as you would like. The more cards you send, the more you will receive in return.</p><h2>4. Can I participate in the swap if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>Yes, the business card swap is open to anyone who has a business or a blog and would like to exchange cards with others.</p><h2>5. When will I receive the cards back from the swap?</h2><p>The timing of when you will receive the cards back will depend on how quickly all participants send out their cards. Once all cards have been received, they will be sorted and sent back to you as soon as possible.</p>

1. How many cards do I need to make and send for the business card swap?

The current requirement is to make and send at least 20 business cards for the swap. However, this number may change based on the results of the vote.

2. How many cards will I receive back in the swap?

You will receive back the same number of cards that you send out. So if you send out 20 cards, you will receive 20 in return.

3. Can I send more cards than the minimum requirement?

Yes, you are welcome to send as many cards as you would like. The more cards you send, the more you will receive in return.

4. Can I participate in the swap if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, the business card swap is open to anyone who has a business or a blog and would like to exchange cards with others.

5. When will I receive the cards back from the swap?

The timing of when you will receive the cards back will depend on how quickly all participants send out their cards. Once all cards have been received, they will be sorted and sent back to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • KellyTheChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
momoftwins